The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

It's my favorite out of what I've grown so far. Excitable buzz. No couchlock. Good flavor. I'd recommend it for sure. Wasn't even what I wanted when I went to buy Grimm seeds.
But glad I got it. I was going for the hashmaster.
I've kept both 1&2 for the moment can't figure which is better.
I remember reading about the cross and then seeing your two phenos and thinking damn!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

20170914 173850
20170914 173725

Smerb

Smerb

Dispensary herb is grown by guys like us. It's not always the shop growing it. To hate on herb is sucky. Hate the guy who sold it to you. Not the strain or dispensary.
Even a strain seen crappy can be grown better......

DAT

DAT

E0607BCE EC9A 4159 A942 712A627DEDC6
Yup, nice little mom and pop shop that has been around since it became med around here, they have a small rec license. To compete, that was 8$ med gram. Everywhere else around here is way too overpriced for medical.
Edit: its my go to for in between harvests
Hey there MZ! Appears to me you have one sweet hookup there. Im jealous!! What's the name of the shop? Just picked up some Chemdog #4 by Phoenix Rising at 29 % thc and it is fukin killer! Faster head rush then Herbal connections jars of jack herer and golden pineapple I was Smoking. This Chemdog #4 a is strong 1 hit sugary strangely unique smelling weed. harvested last year! Don't understand how it's just now on the shelf?
The weed I got at herbal connection was only 15 %thc and smelled too fruit and sweet . Suspiciously strong like as if it was sprayed with lemon pledge. I am taking caution with overly fragrantly weed because as an experienced mj grower i have to use my keen senses going into these scandalous weed shops. They are very clever trying to spray their way to buy their sweet smelling crap! Oh yeah, the smell appeal trick! Growing the herb helps to tell fake smelling weed to true smelling weed. True smelling weed is undiscribable in smells we try to recognize. It's always a bizarre mix of different smells coming together and then it's just like a beautiful new awakening. If I don't smell that in a jar I'm not going to smoke it. U know what I mean?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

View attachment 741054
Hey there MZ! Appears to me you have one sweet hookup there. Im jealous!! What's the name of the shop? Just picked up some Chemdog #4 by Phoenix Rising at 29 % thc and it is fukin killer! Faster head rush then Herbal connections jars of jack herer and golden pineapple I was Smoking. This Chemdog #4 a is strong 1 hit sugary strangely unique smelling weed. harvested last year! Don't understand how it's just now on the shelf?
The weed I got at herbal connection was only 15 %thc and smelled too fruit and sweet . Suspiciously strong like as if it was sprayed with lemon pledge. I am taking caution with overly fragrantly weed because as an experienced mj grower i have to use my keen senses going into these scandalous weed shops. They are very clever trying to spray their way to buy their sweet smelling crap! Oh yeah, the smell appeal trick! Growing the herb helps to tell fake smelling weed to true smelling weed. True smelling weed is undiscribable in smells we try to recognize. It's always a bizarre mix of different smells coming together and then it's just like a beautiful new awakening. If I don't smell that in a jar I'm not going to smoke it. U know what I mean?
Its named medicine tree. But yeah can't be too cautious on those aromas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom