The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

well this hash is not good enough to vape. bong rips tho..
its good right before bed.. but i think critical kush would be better suited to someone who had muscle spasms and wants a very clear boring head ( high ). i wont judge it to harsh until i try it grown out for a second time under better environment condition. but right now, yeah. good muscle relaxer about it.
IMG 7109

my legs hurt like hell.. but my back, fuck yeah. my whole body is feeling better than any RX muscle relaxer could do.. im thinking its the CBD.. so i think a mix of high THC/CBD.. would be the ticket for me. i wont lie, i need salad.. i get bored way to fucking easy. now sd, that shit i could last a while on hah.

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Tada

smoking a snowcap x l.a. hogsbreathe pheno im chuckin. Hard to chuck though , fast , good yield , no cieling happy stone. Taste kinda like cookies flow with piss. commin out. Somewhat like others i have but tightens neck so i i'll chuck it .lol . . Will cause mass head pain for me . darno . Nice flavor but a little light on the palette . Could be fuller. Was a nice surprise though.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

well this hash is not good enough to vape. bong rips tho..
its good right before bed.. but i think critical kush would be better suited to someone who had muscle spasms and wants a very clear boring head ( high ). i wont judge it to harsh until i try it grown out for a second time under better environment condition. but right now, yeah. good muscle relaxer about it.
View attachment 742265
my legs hurt like hell.. but my back, fuck yeah. my whole body is feeling better than any RX muscle relaxer could do.. im thinking its the CBD.. so i think a mix of high THC/CBD.. would be the ticket for me. i wont lie, i need salad.. i get bored way to fucking easy. now sd, that shit i could last a while on hah.

narcotic muscle relaxers are no match for a good muscle relaxing cannabis. Thats my experience ........
i wish it had more of a stone for you. clear is boring. lol.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Had this pop in my head at work yesterday for no reason. Made me think of when you posted it in the chit chat thread.
Still cant believe he is gone..
Joe treated others as if THEY were the rock star...
Funny story once Joe was driving to town, he did not learn to drive til way late in life, he was driving way slow and the sheriff lit em up to pull him over he did not understand what the bright lights were all about.
was followed for several miles till he stopped. cop issued warning for driving too slow and explained what the lights were all about..
Another time joe told me he fired up a bowl in his hotel room in Amsterdam and the alarm went off the manager told him no smoking in room of anything and was upset about the cannabis, Joe said he felt real bad..
Not your typical rock star, gave so much to the community with the cocker Kids foundation...
So in Joes memory time now for all of us to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom