• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got one nuggy left in my car more bout to flip too cold to go out and grab it

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've got one nuggy left in my car more bout to flip too cold to go out and grab it
Ya would like to see the plant in bloom, I have original d also known as day wrecker and am now curious if there the same :smoking:

There about a week farther along now but I'll get some more picks soon

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
It looks close man especially the curved leaflet how dense is yours mine smells of lemon gas and is super dense

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It looks close man especially the curved leaflet how dense is yours mine smells of lemon gas and is super dense
Definatly no lemon but is super dense and diesely hashy, also very strong high that last a long time . Been growing her for about 8 years now.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

My friend that I help with his garden makes it with a hair straightener . Says he's getting about 4 grams a press. I know he said he went through a few brands of straighteners and has one he really likes now. I've been talking about setting him up proper with a press but just don't have the market for it. Never messed with moving concentrates.

xavier7995

xavier7995

My friend that I help with his garden makes it with a hair straightener . Says he's getting about 4 grams a press. I know he said he went through a few brands of straighteners and has one he really likes now. I've been talking about setting him up proper with a press but just don't have the market for it. Never messed with moving concentrates.

Pressing sift/kief? The hair straightener method killed it for me, but I was squishing buds and the very slow process of squishing a small pile at a time killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom