The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Pressing sift/kief? The hair straightener method killed it for me, but I was squishing buds and the very slow process of squishing a small pile at a time killed me.
He presses everything but I believe he said he gets his best product pressing 90 micron bubble. Maybe 30 percent return but im not sure , he talks about it alot and I'm not very interested in doing it myself so I don't retain a lot of what he tells me.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Original d a lil dry could have been grown better but 7 week cure. Still pretty good

drewski85

drewski85

How is it?
Nice brother. Nice. Not an intense stone but I like it.The f.t must of dominated the progeny in this one. I'm not getting any chocolope as far as smell/taste but I'm impressed. You and @DismalDude did a good job on this one.
Ps- my pics didn't do her much justice but that's expected of my post.lol

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I try to avoid everybody this time of the year, especially those with kids lol
No offense to the parents out there but that's just another reason for me to not have the little germ bags

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No offense to the parents out there but that's just another reason for me to not have the little germ bags
That's what they are, and like you said no offense lol.
You know what really gets under my skin??? When people bring there pack full of sick germs to the store and let there kids touch and cough all over the fresh produce!!!! Disgusting!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Nice brother. Nice. Not an intense stone but I like it.The f.t must of dominated the progeny in this one. I'm not getting any chocolope as far as smell/taste but I'm impressed. You and @DismalDude did a good job on this one.
Ps- my pics didn't do her much justice but that's expected of my post.lol
There were 4 phenotypes of that cross.Not sure which one you got.I do have one for sure that's a heavy stone.I think that was the one that smelled like puke.

drewski85

drewski85

It had a sour-fruit background @DismalDude and yeah, that's something special (l.c's). Fingers x'ed you find a bazooka joe in that bubble.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

That's what they are, and like you said no offense lol.
You know what really gets under my skin??? When people bring there pack full of sick germs to the store and let there kids touch and cough all over the fresh produce!!!! Disgusting!

Kids are bad, but adults are just as bad. I see people cough all the time then sift through produce. Or in a restaurant, people cough all over the ketchup bottle while they use it, and put it back for the next person. People are gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom