• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Wasn't sweet pink grapefruit the work of monkey off cannazon

I honestly don't know it is a strain grown where I worked.
Pretty sure it's Reeferman's, though I'm hesitant to give that prick credit for anything, with good reasons I might add but, I really don't need to go there again, unless there's someone who doesn't already know what a piece of shit he is and wants to hear it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
59EE560F FF69 4B4C 8DA7 7914CE06CD3E
More rocks! Gg4

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

ah man reeferman has the sweet tooth gear
ok papa indica, story time. tell me about his business practices
To begin with, there are a ton of people who would tell you about terrible germination rates, I foolishly paid $200 for a pack of his Sweet Pink Grapefruit fems this past summer without having the sense to research him a bit and just going on name recognition, I also grabbed some of his other stuff so, have a bit more invested too.
I should also mention that that's a ridiculous amount of money for me to spend on seeds and the most I ever have spent.
First couple of the SPG's I tried to germinate didn't open and the shells turned really soft on me, which I've never seen, some others that bought those had terrible germination rates. He offered to send me a "clutch of beans" to make up for it so, I gave him my address, a little while later he asked me if I had received them yet and then a little while after that he publicly states that he's gonna leave it up to the site owner to cover anyone that needs to be sorted out, me included so, not only did he lie to me about sending me some beans, he took it so far as to ask me if I had received them yet, knowing he hadn't sent them and then passes the buck on who's responsible to make it up to people, all of which to me is pretty fucking low.
Of the stuff of his that did germinate and grow, the G-Cheese (Airborne G13 x Exodus Cheese), one of them fucking hermed on me.
So, I've had my fill of fucking Scott Family Farms, aka Reeferman and I've talked enough shit about him too but, if it'll save someone from being screwed over by him then I can find some time to slam him a little more if/when the opportunity arises.

And yes, apparently he has put out some great stuff over the years, I'll give him that but, to my way of thinking, there's plenty of fire to be had in the world without dealing with that fucking snake. What I got from the G-Cheese wasn't anything all that special either, maybe there's something in what I have left that will be but, I don't know when I'll find myself wanting to pop anything of his that I have to find out.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Sweet pink grapefruit was from soft or breeder Steve I believe

Reeferman has explained the white supremacist stuff pretty convincing

And papa Ive read that way to many times on the interwebs , time to let it go bud

I'd be happy to give ya some seeds....

flapjack

flapjack

Hey out there to those who have been at growing and have had success, I'm new to cannabis growing community and was sent here by an OG (who will remain namless for the time being) this is me trying to get my foot in the door so if there are any of you out there willing to help out a young farmer any advice would be greatly appreciated

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sweet pink grapefruit was from soft or breeder Steve I believe

Reeferman has explained the white supremacist stuff pretty convincing

And papa Ive read that way to many times on the interwebs , time to let it go bud

I'd be happy to give ya some seeds....
There could be more than one Sweet Pink Grapefruit out there but, I know for sure that Reeferman put some out because I bought some of them.
I did say that I've said it enough, only said it again because I was asked to. I could care less about the loss of beans for myself because it was made up to me long ago but, I appreciate the offer.
I do feel that it's the responsibility of any of us who have experiences like this to inform others, I'd really feel like a dick if someone I know popped on with a story about a bad experience buying his stuff and I was just like, duh, without having put that info out there to begin with. There are a ton of stories out there about bad germination rates from him at the least and much more to be found at the worst, so it's not like this is a one off kinda thing and I should just give him a break.
A man claiming to be trying to build up a from a new beginning is only asking for problems when one of the first things he does is put out a seed drop that's full of problem beans and lying to people in such a blatant way. There were a bunch of people who had problems with beans from that drop too, not just me and he passed the buck on all of it.
Again, I have said it enough, I'm rather sick of the subject myself but, if his name or genetics comes up in conversation and someone wants to know what I think about him/his business practices I'll tell them again and I'll explain/defend myself and my reasons for doing so if need be as well.
If I grow out some more of his stuff that I still have and have good luck with it I'll post about that as well, so far it's no germination and a hermed "female" for results over here.
:shockedninja:

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

IMG 20171224 133942 245

It's Xmas eve...I'm busting out the big stuff over here! A lil skunk mix I made. Smells like a pile of burnt rubber tires and mounds of decaying compost!

As some of you may know I'm trying my hardest to tap into the RKS. This unfortunately wasn't it. But on a positive note... NONE of it was the now-a-day sweet bunk skunk! Merry Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom