• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 766526
It's Xmas eve...I'm busting out the big stuff over here! A lil skunk mix I made. Smells like a pile of burnt rubber tires and mounds of decaying compost!

As some of you may know I'm trying my hardest to tap into the RKS. This unfortunately wasn't it. But on a positive note... NONE of it was the now-a-day sweet bunk skunk! Merry Xmas!
Bud block! Looks real nice SC! What parents are you using?

jipp

jipp

View attachment 766526
It's Xmas eve...I'm busting out the big stuff over here! A lil skunk mix I made. Smells like a pile of burnt rubber tires and mounds of decaying compost!

As some of you may know I'm trying my hardest to tap into the RKS. This unfortunately wasn't it. But on a positive note... NONE of it was the now-a-day sweet bunk skunk! Merry Xmas!

hah you are not fucking around are you. hah, it would be cool to have that kind of meds handy. i look forward to testing some of your road kill experiment in the future.

we got our first blue cookies x 1993 afghan to pop dirt today. woohoo. the mother is vegging not sure it will revege but ill try until its rotting at the stem if need be. heh.

bowls up for the holidays. its better than drinking and driving.

Srenots

Srenots

Blue Magoo...hope yall have a good holiday , stay stoned and happy

Bluemagoo18917

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Bud block! Looks real nice SC! What parents are you using?

Gonna get high tech on ya here for a sec k?

I have skunk #1s from sensi.. males and females got about 200 seeds I've been thru about half. 3 males and 7 gals i kept.

Got a few skunk 1969 open pollination seeds. Didn't find a super male but I did find a burnt rubber gal.

Going thru afghanica beans now..about 200 total..I've been thru maybe 50 or so. Got 1 male 2 females picked so far.

Also looking thru some Mexican pure landrace sativa beans too. Gave @jipp my 93 afghani beans...I'm trying to get ahold of some pure landrace indica beans and i feel i have all the ingredients to make a strong push for RKS.

So these are what the moms and pops are coming from. A lot of work, and trial and error ahead.

jipp

jipp

yo, blue jogger. i know iv given you a lot of shit for being spotted by my dumb ass.

but i wanted to wish you and your family a merry christmas..
J's in the air.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Gonna get high tech on ya here for a sec k?

I have skunk #1s from sensi.. males and females got about 200 seeds I've been thru about half. 3 males and 7 gals i kept.

Got a few skunk 1969 open pollination seeds. Didn't find a super male but I did find a burnt rubber gal.

Going thru afghanica beans now..about 200 total..I've been thru maybe 50 or so. Got 1 male 2 females picked so far.

Also looking thru some Mexican pure landrace sativa beans too. Gave @jipp my 93 afghani beans...I'm trying to get ahold of some pure landrace indica beans and i feel i have all the ingredients to make a strong push for RKS.

So these are what the moms and pops are coming from. A lot of work, and trial and error ahead.
This is fantastic! Sounds like your on the right track to me. That’s a lot of work sorting through all those but I hope you find what your looking for. If you need any help from me I’m here for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom