• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
good morning fellow super heros. the guys down at kind meds hooked me up with some fire.

the edibles were tasty as fuck, from bag appeal they look convincing for black berry, or raspberry. until you take them out of the bag and they feel a bit solid, so you think hmm. maybe old. hah. yes im fucking blind. anyhow, you bite into one and you know they are a jelly. im not sure if they worked or not to be frank, i ate the whole bag.. and i felt a little body high but it could of been the dab of pappa og live resin that shit is fire. so if you tolerance is normal these would be bad ass. i liked the black berry ones.

if you want fire, you will not be disappointed with the herb, kind meds has on hand.

gonna load a bowl of strawberry cough shatter. sounds tasty as fuck for breakfast.

happy new years, and dab the fuck up!
What did they charge you in the papa og live resin?

jipp

jipp

yeah good question, i know it was more. i dunno why but i think 10.00 more maybe?
do not quote me on that that exact number. but it did cost more. at first i thought because of the glass container. but thinking about it, more than likely the yield from live resin is probably less, or it cost more to make one or the two.. cant be glass alone.

but its worth every penny, live resin, qwiso are my fav so far. i also got some larry og live resin. it smells really good too. ill try some later.. but yeah this strawberry cough is good i wont be accomplishing much today id imagine.. but thats ok. laughs.

lets bring in the new year with gusto.

incogneato

incogneato

Blue dream x norcal moontang so dense
Super frosty too bro. Whats she smell like?
ok, i like the strawberry cough. good meds.
Im revegging my spliffs strawberry now whichbis strawberry cough x skunk x Jack Herer.. tatses like strawberry jelly and maybe a touch of menthol. Really terpy and good high.
Gonna burn some Djs gold #1. Smells like burnt rubber and something sweet on the backnote, not sure what yet.
20171230 133530

Srenots

Srenots

Im revegging my spliffs strawberry now whichbis strawberry cough x skunk x Jack Herer.. tatses like strawberry jelly and maybe a touch of menthol. Really terpy and good high.
Gonna burn some Djs gold #1. Smells like burnt rubber and something sweet on the backnote, not sure what yet. View attachment 767804
hell ya bro

jipp

jipp

no clue how much per gram, or the exact $ amount i paid.
i suck at that kind of stuff, i do not pay a whole lot attention to it. im not a good consumer i guess or maybe the perfect one..

its good to be high! its gonna be a good 2018.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Gonna burn some Djs gold #1. Smells like burnt rubber and something sweet on the backnote, not sure what yet. View attachment 767804
She started out amonia blueberry but morphed into a sweet koolaid smell with an underlying funk

jipp

jipp

this larrys og live resin hits hard. i like it.

i guess i need to read up on both larrys og, and straw berry cough.. even tho i do know what to expect just from the breeder and his goals for strawberry cough with out reading a word..

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

no clue how much per gram, or the exact $ amount i paid.
i suck at that kind of stuff, i do not pay a whole lot attention to it. im not a good consumer i guess or maybe the perfect one..

its good to be high! its gonna be a good 2018.
Lol you don't even have a price range? Or are you trying not to tell us because of its outrageous price? Asking for a friend...

Organikz

Organikz

Larry OG x pestilence won me a cup, I love larry
In 've had my eye on larry...i won't bother with smoke reports from others. I can tell you're solid. I'm looking for a nice body buzzer. Work 14 hour shift makes it hard to sleep believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom