• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lol face palm. Your so dramatic. Happy New Year.
Sorry, I’m just baffled he doesn’t know how much the gram cost from the dispensary :speechless:
Joints up
20BAFA35 8252 4735 8D83 71FD701C18D3
see jipp it’s a piece of cake to roll a joint with sticky weed!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

20180101 214130

Alien Rift by @G gnome lol jk
Thought it was Funny, I couldn't decide on which mids to buy then saw this company and couldn't help myself. Tried to get a pic of the herb but it's that standard shy boof that doesnt like its pic taken. Nice high, and taste. Funny how I'm sitting on ozs of golden shatter, and still need to buy flower for the high. Oil can make me cranky if it's all I have to smoke on all day lol.
Edit: btw when I say which mids to pick from, this is all from their "top shelf"

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 768153
Alien Rift by @G gnome lol jk
Thought it was Funny, I couldn't decide on which mids to buy then saw this company and couldn't help myself. Tried to get a pic of the herb but it's that standard shy boof that doesnt like its pic taken. Nice high, and taste. Funny how I'm sitting on ozs of golden shatter, and still need to buy flower for the high. Oil can make me cranky if it's all I have to smoke on all day lol.
Edit: btw when I say which mids to pick from, this is all from their "top shelf"
I like flower most of the time but if i could stop breaking rigs i like to dab at night.

jipp

jipp

speaking of getting ripped this evening. i think a dab is in order. i will say since i got hooked up with some good meds from kind meds, i have got more sleep in the last 2 days than i did in the last 3 weeks. hah.
i can say i am still a fan of OG.
if you are not drooling, try harder.. which means me too.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I like flower most of the time but if i could stop breaking rigs i like to dab at night.
I can see that, but that's an expensive habit. I have a tendency to destroy my glass pipes because I bring it loaded literally everywhere I go and It ends up dropping out of a pocket in random places including public lol. Most of the time parking lots. :opps:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

speaking of getting ripped this evening. i think a dab is in order. i will say since i got hooked up with some good meds from kind meds, i have got more sleep in the last 2 days than i did in the last 3 weeks. hah.
i can say i am still a fan of OG.
if you are not drooling, try harder.. which means me too.
Damn you do drop their name quite often, you getting some advertisement meds? Nothing wrong with free meds, not complaining.

jipp

jipp

i would not say free, but they give me a good deal with bonus. plus its only disp i go to :d

but to be fair, the shit they sell is good. i mean i do not think you can get much better besides having good runs of different strains about it.. properly grown meds, is properly grown.. so yeah, ill give them a shout out. heh.

lets heat up the banger, i need to get a electric nail thing.. i keep almost burning my self.
i find if i get really high before i lay down i seem to get to sleep quicker.. or that is my excuse and im sticking with it. laughs.

dabs up !

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah that's a must for a nightly ritual. Especially this Deathstar (apple)sauce, gets me locked and body feeling tingly.View attachment 768154
Just threw this terp sauce in the jar, should be separated in about a week. It's fun to be able to experiment.
That looks tasty, how do you make the sauce? Ive done qwiso and i like how it came out. Gonna have to do something with this sift when im done trimming. Its a150 micron screen, i was thinking of getting a small screen set to sift it more. We'll see how much i have first.
20180102 013007

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I can see that, but that's an expensive habit. I have a tendency to destroy my glass pipes because I bring it loaded literally everywhere I go and It ends up dropping out of a pocket in random places including public lol. Most of the time parking lots. :opps:
Don’t feel bad my lawyer dropped his pipe out of his pocket in court before! Not on my case but a previous case. I’m sure @souf69 knows him. Great fing guy, just delays the court till he gets a DA that will play ball. Usually a drinking buddy lol

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

That looks tasty, how do you make the sauce? Ive done qwiso and i like how it came out. Gonna have to do something with this sift when im done trimming. Its a150 micron screen, i was thinking of getting a small screen set to sift it more. We'll see how much i have first. View attachment 768159
Sauce or HTFSE is super easy and I will be one of the few to tell you all. (Most ppl won't tell you all because they want to charge 80$ a g for another form of bho) If you have something that is terpy enough and not purged all the way and has a decent viscosity as my pic of the oil I put in the jar. OR you can blast live resin and when it's ready to be purged you would instead put it all in the mason jar it fits and throw a cap on it. Throw it by the heater for a week, boom you have a separation. That's the ghetto easy way but takes a minute. Also you can put pressure with a pump and in a stainless steel container to force a separation. Forcing a separation doing so the coldest with say dry ice or a deep freezer will form larger diamonds. Doing hotter will force a separation faster but you will get smaller diamonds.
Boom science yo.
I've been trying to master the ghetto way lol, that's why I love experimenting.
Forcing of a separation works best with live resin not purged whatsoever

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Don’t feel bad my lawyer dropped his pipe out of his pocket in court before! Not on my case but a previous case. I’m sure @souf69 knows him. Great fing guy, just delays the court till he gets a DA that will play ball. Usually a drinking buddy lol
Those "friendly" ones are the best, they wait it out for the right guy and then pow, case dismissed. Usually a pretty penny for those kinds.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

That looks tasty, how do you make the sauce? Ive done qwiso and i like how it came out. Gonna have to do something with this sift when im done trimming. Its a150 micron screen, i was thinking of getting a small screen set to sift it more. We'll see how much i have first. View attachment 768159
I woukd freeze a bunch of cans of butane then, I would throw that sift in a mason jar, make 3 holes in top and blast into one of them. Then I would filter it with 2 coffee filters together into a Pyrex and cook her off all doing outside. Just my .02, not a fan of iso from a chemical standpoint.

incogneato

incogneato

I woukd freeze a bunch of cans of butane then, I would throw that sift in a mason jar, make 3 holes in top and blast into one of them. Then I would filter it with 2 coffee filters together into a Pyrex and cook her off all doing outside. Just my .02, not a fan of iso from a chemical standpoint.
Im sure it would be good but i dont want to be outside open blasting. I try to keep itow key around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom