The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
souf69

souf69

Im toking on Djs Gold (Dj shorts blueberry x jew gold) rhis ones gotta be a jew gold leaner though. Smells like burnt rubber. Got those papers from my local grow store too. View attachment 768397
Niceness! The homies usually hook it up at the gstore, havent bought papers for a minute. Been working with a half dozen strains the flo still tastes good, smells super good, and still helps me levitate like iron man, if it was mandarin cookies maybe I could start flying.

souf69

souf69

id try it. i have a question for you dab experts. how hot do you l ike your banger/ i heat mine up until its red then wait for the glow to go away. seems this still hot enough to vape, but also it wont choke you to death.. i know when its to hot that is for sure,. im gonna get me one of them electric jobs one of these days. laughs.

papa og dab tonight, and hopefully ill get some more sleep tonight. so much to catch up on.
When I dabbed, I liked to be between 650-666. Pickup one of those laser pointed thermometers at wally world and find your dab number like your sleep number.

incogneato

incogneato

Hyperglue #1
20180103 134328

Niceness! The homies usually hook it up at the gstore, havent bought papers for a minute. Been working with a half dozen strains the flo still tastes good, smells super good, and still helps me levitate like iron man, if it was mandarin cookies maybe I could start flying.
Yea that mandarin cookie looks boss. The other pheno of djs gold is gonna get a second run. Shes got a real nice sour blueberry funk and a great uplifting high.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Demon that looks very clean, and very convienient for certain situations. Did you make that with your product? And lastly can you link me to your thread on how to make. I remember seeing it a while back

I have a thread, but its an old one with the wrong tek. I revised it in the last post.

.5ml carts
.5g distillate
3-4 drops of terps
I out distillate and terps in a small silicone container to heat up on a dbl broiler and mix, then draw into blunt tip syringes, then fill carts.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I have a thread, but its an old one with the wrong tek. I revised it in the last post.

.5ml carts
.5g distillate
3-4 drops of terps
I out distillate and terps in a small silicone container to heat up on a dbl broiler and mix, then draw into blunt tip syringes, then fill carts.
I used to cut carts too, the custies caught on though.. just sayin

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I used to cut carts too, the custies caught on though.. just sayin

Distillate w/o being thinned out a bit won't be vapeable in the 3 types of carts I tried out. Even at a 4 drop of terp per .5g thinned out distillate in my carts is still a tad too thick. I don'
Like to wait between puffs for the product to seap back into the wick or coil.
I'e been puffing on one I made a few days ago. Its potent compared to many of the carts I've tried in the past.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ahhh poor her! I feel so bad for bums with clean clothes in the suburbs! She had this huge sad face! How much moneys should I give her?View attachment 769145
6F223896 0522 4218 B812 A26C200B73F8
And this guy took the other exit same shopping center. In the suburbs. Probaly her husband. And there’s nowhere for them to sleep and no sleeping bag. That means they either drove here or live at a house nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom