Status
Not open for further replies.
stonestacker

stonestacker

Mendo
IMG 20180115 125712

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 771583 Bowls freakin up! Jipp did you forget how to use you camera?
Oh and this is citral glue!
Nice, also ethos right?
Last nights leftovers, todays lunch lol. Hyper glue #5. Sweet candy or cereal smell with hash/kush backnote. Have a respiratory infection so thats about as good of a description i can give right now. Good chill smoke though. Was gonna make a hot toddy but forgot the henny was in the freezer. Cold drink should still soothe the throat lol. Last day off before back to work :love1::drunk::crying2:
20180116 031604
20180116 022648

incogneato

incogneato

yeah i probably would not like it. i liked rum/coke, and good tee kill ya. other than that i just drank beer. not sure why, maybe because i figured beer was safer. if its anything like brandy i know for a fact i would not like it.
It is brandy. Well, cognac is brandy thats been made in the Cognac region of France. Anything produced outside of Cognac is considered brandy.
im getting use to the fact i have to get glasses too, damn im getting old. laughs.

bowls up!
I need readers now lol. Fuck it, like Stoney id rather see. I used to read the small print on blueprint for my pop, now i need help lol.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Nice, also ethos right?
Last nights leftovers, todays lunch lol. Hyper glue #5. Sweet candy or cereal smell with hash/kush backnote. Have a respiratory infection so thats about as good of a description i can give right now. Good chill smoke though. Was gonna make a hot toddy but forgot the henny was in the freezer. Cold drink should still soothe the throat lol. Last day off before back to work :love1::drunk::crying2:
View attachment 771588 View attachment 771589
Put a little Tupac in ya lol

Organikz

Organikz

Nice, also ethos right?
View attachment 771588 View attachment 771589
Baby making material...i might have made one lastnight...the old pull out king has retired haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom