The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

this is a sad truth. hopefully, with some time, my health will improve.
its been a year, since iv been off all pills. i have no desire for any pills either. so, at least i got lucky from the addiction point of view,i guess. but the pills put my body through the ringer. ignoring the physical trauma that took me to pain pills in the first place. besides lack of legal marijuana in the USA( see what i did there mr politicians :D ). hell lack of medical even way back then.

bowls up homie.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
On to smoke wookies with acup o brew:D
057523A6 F398 4A88 8CDF AE2A7950B74A

incogneato

incogneato

i was hoping they would recover. stupid stress from withdrawals was just to much for my eyes i guess.

yeah, gonna need to get some glasses soon. :(

bowls up.
Nope, just old age there bud. Sux.
Put a little Tupac in ya lol
Pretty much lol.
On to smoke wookies with acup o brew:DView attachment 771608
What's the brew? Dont want to start a thread on what coffee are you drinking right now?
Is that a cho
[E="madgrower, post: 2073536, member: 89549"]Is that a chocolate chip
Someone else got into the henny i see....i dont think its a cho

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What's the brew? Dont want to start a thread on what coffee are you drinking right now?
994BB8F2 6A79 4148 89FF 160B3009E247
From a fellow named Diego! Very skilled Coffee farmer!
I’m already know as the cocky bragging asshole to some of the folks here at thc farmer, I think a Coffee thread might push them over the edge:D:smoking:
I had to switch to this, I broke my god damn pipe!
C4C66A7F BEF1 4990 9E72 3C276F3FF096

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 771611 From a fellow named Diego! Very skilled Coffee farmer!
I’m already know as the cocky bragging asshole to some of the folks here at thc farmer, I think a Coffee thread might push them over the edge:D:smoking:
I had to switch to this, I broke my god damn pipe!View attachment 771612
Well i sure hope so, you put alot of effort into letting us know you're a cocky bragging asshole :cry::eyepiece: I think you would be more upset if it went unnoticed! Damn you bowl? I cant keep a rig alive for shit. My last one made it a month but they're those cheap chinese rigs tho. Btw looks like Diego knows his coffee.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I would like to know more about this Diego person and his interesting coffee.

And since there is always interest in weed here is a CH9 Herijuana from Pete the breeder. He asked me to try some with the other test plants I have been showing.

She was tricky to feed. I burned her leaves some. But I got her going good by oral bloom and the buds turned purple when I put my 315 cmh back in with the hps lamps recently.

She is from original Herijuana Seeds. Not the back crossed Sanie Version. Motarebel Seeds that Pete worked with.

She will be harvested in a few days it looks like. This pic is a few days old.

BDFA4568 C5E5 499D 8590 812900A2A3C7

Farmer P

Farmer P

And since there is always interest in weed here is a CH9 Herijuana from Pete the breeder. He asked me to try some with the other test plants I have been showing.

She was tricky to feed. I burned her leaves some. But I got her going good by oral bloom and the buds turned purple when I put my 315 cmh back in with the hps lamps recently.

She is from original Herijuana Seeds. Not the back crossed Sanie Version. Motarebel Seeds that Pete worked with.

View attachment 771642

Beautiful.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

View attachment 771642
First off that looks fantastic!
Diego is a small lot Coffee farmer down in Costa Rica!
But this guy Francisca Charon took home the gold IMHO for 2017. Best coffee i had all year. He did a fantastic job.
4B0FA2B7 5113 4CDA BD7E 90D83AC79B8F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom