The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Haven't been to Portlant since I was a kid (35+ yrs ago), so I don't know anything about your dispensaries. I live in Cali. We have dispensaries and delivery services everywhere and none of the dispensaries I've been to have had tiered pot, at all (though I've only been to the the ones I've been to, so don't know what others have. But of the number of them I have visited, they were all practically mirror images of each other so I have no reason to presume that any other local ones would be different). They usually provide list of the levels of each strains most known compounds, if anything more than thc%. If there was an upper tier it's was usually called reserve, but the rest is just separated by whether it is indica, sativa, or leaning either direction.

THC isn't just created when "ingnited", it is already present in the trichs due to sunlight's (and artificial light's) effect on the compounds.

I didn't ask Google about thcv and post up the first thing that almost supports my opinion and call it fact. I've been a thcv fan for several years and and actively hunt the strains that have a high percentage of it. I also research articles and study findings all over the internet and come to conclusions based on a large cross section of information. In the same way I didn't just read the Cliff's notes in college then call myself an expert, I actually studied the subject matter and sources relating to it before they gave me a degree.

...and it's lipid pneumonia not "lipoid".

"The ELP was considered to be secondary to the use of marijuana, in the form of weed oil, that was smoked daily for over 10 years and stopped just before renal transplantation. This is the first description of both PAP and ELP following renal transplantation, and the first description of ELP related to smoking weed oil."

Oh, yeah, I'm really worried about that (facepalm).

...I try not to take things out of context and don't just parrot the first thing I read that supports my view. Unlike you.
Obviously you didn't read ANY of the screen shots. Lol, I guess we shall agree to dis agree. BTW everything I said was factual, you coming back and saying it is not with no further evidence. Makes no sense. Thca turns into thc when ignited, lol this is 101 shit. Thats why you have to decarb edibles. BTW it's lipoid pneumonia, lipid pneumonia is just another term. Lipoid being the medical term. You REALLY need to do much more research before typing, its just full of misinformation and half truths. And before you respond, please research tf your talking about first.

Last edited:
stiffneck

stiffneck

Well I'm going to smoke something! Fuck man today is one of those "my back really fucking hurts" days. Brain starts thinking of all the shit I took for years trying to cope with the pain. Just have to rise above that noise. Pain is going to be there regardless.... pills just made me not give a fuck.

Cannabis kind of works. But it seems that the ONLY time my back isn't bothering me is the 5-6 hours sleep if I can knock myself out with cannabis.

Back pain sucks.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just loaded my last dab of mai Thai!:D
^^ I don’t even know what you guys are segueing about but I’m to high to argue lol
I get so high lately if a response is longer then a few sentences I just skip right by it

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Sorry everyone. At the end of the day, I need to move on, play some Stick Figure and smoke some of my new batch of sauce. I loved speech and debate in HS, but nowadays you cant debate with ppl without them getting all up in their feelings. This is super thick and rocky, best sauce made to date. Wreaks of a sweet pine, almost pineapple but a different type of sweet. Can't quite pin it.

Received 276973182833076
Received 276973169499744
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sorry everyone. At the end of the day, I need to move on, play some Stick Figure and smoke some of my new batch of sauce. I loved speech and debate in HS, but nowadays you cant debate with ppl without them getting all up in their feelings. This is super thick and rocky, best sauce made to date. Wreaks of a sweet pine, almost pineapple but a different type of sweet. Can't quite pin it.
I wish you were closer I would definitely have you run some stuff for me.:smoking:

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Just loaded my last dab of mai Thai!:D
^^ I don’t even know what you guys are segueing about but I’m to high to argue lol
I get so high lately if a response is longer then a few sentences I just skip right by it

Oh, it's done. I shouldn't have gotten caught up in it in the first place. Just rolled a jay and hit the ignore button.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I wish you were closer I would definitely have you run some stuff for me.:smoking:
Lol story of my life, I need to get out of OR eventually. I just got off the phone with my friend and he was just telling me about how indoor top shelf in bulk is going for 1000 a pack rn. I had to swoop one for shits and giggles, its bomb lol. Can't believe the prices around here, drives me nuts. Great for the consumers I suppose. And dispesaries aka glorified middle men.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Oh, f^ck ignore. It's an exercise in futility for me (f^ckin OCD).

Sorry for getting a little pissy with you. We do disagree and that's ok.

incogneato

incogneato

Smoking starfighter x longbottomleaf, love this strain. I was roasting one on my way home last night, went to ash out the window, hit a pothole and the damn thing flew out rhe window! :crying2: wtf....
20180202 155944

DAT

DAT

Smoking starfighter x longbottomleaf, love this strain. I was roasting one on my way home last night, went to ash out the window, hit a pothole and the damn thing flew out rhe window! :crying2: wtf....View attachment 775426
your lucky it flew out the window and didn't fall between your legs and burn you or burn a hole in the car seat. Then you might have panicked and driven off the side of the road and off a cliff, or veered into oncoming traffic . Wow that was a close call. Glad you are ok and made it through another GroundHogs Day. It was a nice one here! sunny and 70 degrees today! Have a nice weekend!

usstoner

usstoner

Well I'm going to smoke something! Fuck man today is one of those "my back really fucking hurts" days. Brain starts thinking of all the shit I took for years trying to cope with the pain. Just have to rise above that noise. Pain is going to be there regardless.... pills just made me not give a fuck.

Cannabis kind of works. But it seems that the ONLY time my back isn't bothering me is the 5-6 hours sleep if I can knock myself out with cannabis.

Back pain sucks.
Damn sorry bro have you tried some good strong edibles? I have back problems too used to be on the pain meds real bad...now I make my own butter...works wonders kinda real close to taking narcotics.

incogneato

incogneato

your lucky it flew out the window and didn't fall between your legs and burn you or burn a hole in the car seat. Then you might have panicked and driven off the side of the road and off a cliff, or veered into oncoming traffic . Wow that was a close call. Glad you are ok and made it through another GroundHogs Day. It was a nice one here! sunny and 70 degrees today! Have a nice weekend!
Damn! I really dodged a bullet there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom