The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stiffneck

stiffneck

Damn sorry bro have you tried some good strong edibles? I have back problems too used to be on the pain meds real bad...now I make my own butter...works wonders kinda real close to taking narcotics.

Believe me I give it my best. I eat edibles every day otherwise I wouldn't get the 5-6 hours sleep I get. I make them strong... I have some surgeries under my belt, a fusion here or there.... but my current issues are some herniated discs.... fucking fell off a fishing boat, hit the dock and into the ocean. Haha. Why? Because I was fucked up on opiates. This was a few years ago....

So yeah I try... I seem to be saturating myself with cannabis. With the edibles and bubble hash, concentrate in my coffee I am constantly medicated...I can hardly see through my bloodshot/gluedtogether eyes.

But man that back pain is still there. Cannabis just kind of focuses my mind elsewhere. It's all good. I will make it through another Day. :)

But just to show how insidious opiates are.... even going on two years without that shit..... my brain still goes back to some default setting telling me they could help. The short answer is Yep... they would help. But not for long..... so no thanks.

Haha. Give me a old wooden tobacco pipe and some bubble thanks.... :)

20180202 084959
newh

newh

That is so awesome! So inspirational. You should def use her for a photo of the month centerfold! I am loving the one this month with the preying mantis. It so beautiful! I think it should get on the cover of like , TIME magazine it so cool, don't you?
Thanx for the good vibes DAT,someone told me I should send it to High Times magazine but I never did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom