Status
Not open for further replies.
usstoner

usstoner

Smoking on more glue tonight...
20180307 192734

dan1989

dan1989

Smoking Grapefruit Diesel, grown well. I ran this strain myself two runs back, smell and taste are consistent. Consistently good that is. Fruity aroma out of the bag, pure diesel smoke and a nice undertone when exhaling that reminds you of good bubble hash.

K

kansabis

Smoking Grapefruit Diesel, grown well. I ran this strain myself two runs back, smell and taste are consistent. Consistently good that is. Fruity aroma out of the bag, pure diesel smoke and a nice undertone when exhaling that reminds you of good bubble hash.
That sounds delicious!! I had a bagseed on my first grow that was pure grapefruit smell and taste,very indica buds and growth,called her ruby red. Brings back memories.

dan1989

dan1989

That sounds delicious!! I had a bagseed on my first grow that was pure grapefruit smell and taste,very indica buds and growth,called her ruby red. Brings back memories.

It's pretty delicious I must admit, I wish I could say the GD I grew was as nice as this. The smoke isn't overwhelming like some diesels I've had before. Smoking this one, it's like when you get one of those frothy latte things from Starbucks and sip the foam from the top :D

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Looks awesome. What coffee machine u recommend? Can drop $100 on it.
I prefer a Manuel brew system Dat. Coffee machines alter the coffee taste with all the plastic parts and such. I can recommend a brew kit if your interested though, just let me know.
Oh and corvus is doing 40% off subscriptions this month. So if you order a expresso subscription your either going to get Moxie or dead reckoning blend and both are fantastic. And if you order a two bag subscription you might get one of each.
You can cancel the subscription after your first order no problem.
8AE6D12F 3013 4B9C 8B04 9FF1659549C8
use this code march40 at checkout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom