The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
usstoner

usstoner

Here's some Bruce banner 3 it's been in the jars for about 4 months...good smoke
20180530 163143

A bud of the gg4 about to get smoked...4 month cure on her too..
20180531 172934

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's some Bruce banner 3 it's been in the jars for about 4 months...good smoke
View attachment 805767

A bud of the gg4 about to get smoked...4 month cure on her too..
View attachment 805768
Very nice bro...…….. Tell me is that banner all its cracked up to be with the hype?. Haven't yet toked any.
Some of the reviews Ive seen rave about its taste and potency, but you know how reviews are. Believe only half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear!!! Again nice looking budz. Not bad for a Sparky!!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
usstoner

usstoner

Very nice bro...…….. Tell me is that banner all its cracked up to be with the hype?. Haven't yet toked any.
Some of the reviews Ive seen rave about its taste and potency, but you know how reviews are. Believe only half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear!!! Again nice looking budz. Not bad for a Sparky!!!!! :cool:
Well man let me you a story...i was lucky enough to get this cut from a very reliable source..its the real deal..i was seeing and hearing all these great reports..good for ptsd and depression...well I stay depressed man..i gotta fight that shit daily but it's all good...so man I was exited...but to me she's a good plant...very nice yields good taste...not real strong smelling but smells good...it seems everyone I smoke it with loves it...but for some reason I don't care for it...it gets me high..seems to be more narcotic but no couch lock...the glues stronger.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well man let me you a story...i was lucky enough to get this cut from a very reliable source..its the real deal..i was seeing and hearing all these great reports..good for ptsd and depression...well I stay depressed man..i gotta fight that shit daily but it's all good...so man I was exited...but to me she's a good plant...very nice yields good taste...not real strong smelling but smells good...it seems everyone I smoke it with loves it...but for some reason I don't care for it...it gets me high..seems to be more narcotic but no couch lock...the glues stronger.
Those GG4's are looking mighty fine bro. They go from 2 gall shoes in a few days to 10 gall pots. Will veg another 6- weeks while I wait for flower room to clear. These cuts are going to be and already are beasts. Can tell they will need some support. But getting bushy as hell.

I battle the blues every day as well. Can relate for sure...….. gets worse the older I get...….

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@usstoner here are some snaps of those 2 gg4 cuts. Got them in their final shoes. Will veg another 30 days then flip em. They will finish veg under mh 1200 watts total . Gonna have to start bending and laying them over as they are out of control for as little veg time that they have.

I typically don't veg this long but had to wait for flower room space. They have gone into beast mode since I planted those cuts as you can see. :D

DSCN2445
DSCN2446
DSCN2446
DSCN2447
DSCN2448
DSCN2449

Papasomni

Papasomni

Just received some seeds from my brother in the bay area.. he says it's sour diesel x cherry pie. He sent me about 200 seeds. The result of a grow room accident. A cherry pie blew it's load in a room full of sour diesel. I remember him crying about it last year. I'l be starting some after this round of lemon kush.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just received some seeds from my brother in the bay area.. he says it's sour diesel x cherry pie. He sent me about 200 seeds. The result of a grow room accident. A cherry pie blew it's load in a room full of sour diesel. I remember him crying about it last year. I'l be starting some after this round of lemon kush.
That should be a nice combo. sour cherry pie oh my...……

usstoner

usstoner

@usstoner here are some snaps of those 2 gg4 cuts. Got them in their final shoes. Will veg another 30 days then flip em. They will finish veg under mh 1200 watts total . Gonna have to start bending and laying them over as they are out of control for as little veg time that they have.

I typically don't veg this long but had to wait for flower room space. They have gone into beast mode since I planted those cuts as you can see. :D

View attachment 807365 View attachment 807366 View attachment 807366 View attachment 807367 View attachment 807368 View attachment 807369
Right on man...they look good bro...good times ahead .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom