The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kansabis

Which one was a male? Cherry pie is a clone only no? Was the SD from seed?
Just received some seeds from my brother in the bay area.. he says it's sour diesel x cherry pie. He sent me about 200 seeds. The result of a grow room accident. A cherry pie blew it's load in a room full of sour diesel. I remember him crying about it last year. I'l be starting some after this round of lemon kush.
said the cherry pie blew a load so....idk

G gnome

G gnome

Ha its getting like this in 5 points lol last time I was there I saw a pack of blonde white girls ridding mopeds in the middle of the night . that day on I knew denver was getting more soft
Mods
385905d2 d382 406e 8fda 644898663f68 560 420

Papasomni

Papasomni

Which one was a male? Cherry pie is a clone only no? Was the SD from seed?
I'm going to text my bro and find out . But yeah, he said a cherry pie pollinated a room of SD. There is cherry pie kush and just plain cherry pie. I'll ask him which one it is. If it's cherry pie kush it must've herm'd. I hope so. That would be good for me. I won't have to sex them.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I'm going to text my bro and find out . But yeah, he said a cherry pie pollinated a room of SD. There is cherry pie kush and just plain cherry pie. I'll ask him which one it is. If it's cherry pie kush it must've herm'd. I hope so. That would be good for me. I won't have to sex them.
Ya but they’ll likely herm too. But if not you may find a gem. I had a GSC from bagseed that I didn’t clone that was amazing. All the other beans I popped Hermed but this one did not. Fire is fire regardless of the name or where it came from. Some of the most popular strains out there started that way. I hope you find something special in there!

Papasomni

Papasomni

Ya but they’ll likely herm too. But if not you may find a gem. I had a GSC from bagseed that I didn’t clone that was amazing. All the other beans I popped Hermed but this one did not. Fire is fire regardless of the name or where it came from. Some of the most popular strains out there started that way. I hope you find something special in there!
He just replied.. it's cherry pie .. not cherry pie kush and it was a male. The sour d is from clones. That will work out okay.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

He just replied.. it's cherry pie .. not cherry pie kush and it was a male. The sour d is from clones. That will work out okay.
He has a male Cherry Pie? If that were actually the case, all those beans would be regs and would be a real treat. Cherry Pie is notorious for throwing nanners though, and I don't think Cookie Fam gave out any males. Just my thoughts, doesn't mean there isn't something fire in there. This cross would be some serious gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom