• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
it sorta was bro. :D Just flipped em 2 days ago. My sparky buddy says they stretch pretty good so I wasn't going to veg them any longer. But I had to wait for flower space. Should be some nice buds.

Miss my old digz in relation to grows as the old house I had 10' clgs with no head room issues. This new pad is only 8' Been bending and super cropping like a mofo just to keep them semi tamed.
I never complain when it’s free, unless it was free powdery mildew or spider mites or something lol. Just think of how bad it could have been.
I Grow in 8’ ceilings as well, startbthem shoter you will be fine.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I never complain when it’s free, unless it was free powdery mildew or spider mites or something lol. Just think of how bad it could have been.
I Grow in 8’ ceilings as well, startbthem shoter you will be fine.
indeed you are correct, it was gifted to me with love and am very grateful. I was forced to veg this strain longer than optimum as the flower room wasn't clear. I also like to quarantine cuts coming in as well for all the reasons you mentioned of taking in someone else's cuts.

I did a couple of good soil drenches, dipped the cuts and have done 2 preventative spinosad foliar sprays prior to flipping and all looks well. No sign of movement other than the outrageous growth I am trying to control. :D But that is a good thang...…….

Should be a great run. :smoking: The twisted leaves are a trip. As this is my 1st gg4 run I can see from the growth and structure these will be good producers...……. Can only imagine what they would be like in 500 gallon bags outside around the Flagstaff/ Sunrise area. Oh my...……

Big shout out and much love to my sparky homie that set me up!!!!!!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
indeed you are correct, it was gifted to me with love and am very grateful. I was forced to veg this strain longer than optimum as the flower room wasn't clear. I also like to quarantine cuts coming in as well for all the reasons you mentioned of taking in someone else's cuts.

I did a couple of good soil drenches, dipped the cuts and have done 2 preventative spinosad foliar sprays prior to flipping and all looks well. No sign of movement other than the outrageous growth I am trying to control. :D But that is a good thang...…….

Should be a great run. :smoking: The twisted leaves are a trip. As this is my 1st gg4 run I can see from the growth and structure these will be good producers...……. Can only imagine what they would be like in 500 gallon bags outside around the Flagstaff/ Sunrise area. Oh my...……

I like the strain but the ducks foot buds when trimming is a pain in the ass!

usstoner

usstoner

Right on bro...im happy to help you man..keep us posted on the buds...its really an easy plant to grow. She don't like being root bound so that in mind down the road..over all great plant with potent sticky buds...i got some coming down in a about 10 days...ill shoot you some nugs to puff on...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on bro...im happy to help you man..keep us posted on the buds...its really an easy plant to grow. She don't like being root bound so that in mind down the road..over all great plant with potent sticky buds...i got some coming down in a about 10 days...ill shoot you some nugs to puff on...
root bound wont be an issue they are in 15 gallon shoes lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Muchachos how are the amigos!
Good god I had to bring this outside to show the color. Now I wang a rosin press.
B6923592 8656 40CB 9E02 E5A0675B6653
DBA9FE5C 0D67 4E4B BD0A 149C1D0F1133
Most of the members from this thread are probally banned, sorry guys I don’t have mod protective services around here.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Muchachos how are the amigos!
Good god I had to bring this outside to show the color. Now I wang a rosin press.View attachment 814185View attachment 814186Most of the members from this thread are probally banned, sorry guys I don’t have mod protective services around here.
What you talking bout willis, ole cactus has your back, you keep doing for me what you been doin in our secret private sessions and you will be bullet proof...…….. :eyepiece::opps::p lmao I just could not resist bro...……. you walked right into that one.

souf69

souf69

Not that I see but they did recommend keeping it in the fridge. This is the best smelling tasting rosin I’ve tried, so clean tasting on a quartz nail.
Have you made the live rosin souf?
I am willing to bet it does have a super taste. Imo there is alot of sauce put on or in most product in todays game. I have made the live rosin, and it is super good, the down side is shelf life, and water content. Still very good though.

On to coffee. That cold brew is where its at.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What exactly is the difference between hot and cold brew coffee besides the obvious???
Most cold coffees are steeped hot before taken to cold, which makes them nothing special.
I brew with a Kyoto Japanese slow drip brewer:D My size unit takes 4-5 hours with cold water.
The result with the proper beans “I always use a naturally produced bean becaus they have a fruit forward profile” you get a highly aromatic cup of coffee that has pretty much zero acidity. It’s very tea like but a hundred times better.
I used this coffee, naturally produced but not ideal. I’m ordering some new coffees soon for the Kyoto.:smoking:

55527A06 282B 40D7 ADF8 0AA0B6B27019
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom