• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

Blue dream, Humboldt.
IMG 20161126 190447
I have seen a lot of blue dream crosses again lately.
IMG 20161126 190422
Here's another.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What's the strain? Had a sk1, well still do but the genetics have drifted from champagne to water.but anyway it used to smell of sweet hazy cat piss old school with a fantastic morning high. Bitch just won't perform anymore and its depressing;)
That sounds depressing :facepalm: if my Sour Dubb suddenly just wasn't Sour Dubb anymore I'd be bummed out for sure and probably more than a little pissed. :shifty:
Everything mixes great with that stuff, I've been enjoying mixing it with Sour Secret and the Chemdog D the most. Ironic since I dumped the Chemdog D, sure that I didn't want to keep it around anymore. It did throw male flowers right out of the middle of some of the buds on this last run and consequently I have some stuff seeded up a bit so, I've made the right decision no matter what I'm enjoying at the moment. I've got other stuff going on that could be good and there's plenty more seeds to pop!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That sounds depressing :facepalm: if my Sour Dubb suddenly just wasn't Sour Dubb anymore I'd be bummed out for sure and probably more than a little pissed. :shifty:
Everything mixes great with that stuff, I've been enjoying mixing it with Sour Secret and the Chemdog D the most. Ironic since I dumped the Chemdog D, sure that I didn't want to keep it around anymore. It did throw male flowers right out of the middle of some of the buds on this last run and consequently I have some stuff seeded up a bit so, I've made the right decision no matter what I'm enjoying at the moment. I've got other stuff going on that could be good and there's plenty more seeds to pop!
To be fair the strain was around for many many years, my friend got it from someone who brought the clone back from Amsterdam in the mid 80's. it actually originated in California, brought to Amsterdam then brought back to the states.
And it was made when breeders used males and females to create strains which actually involved work time and patients. I would like to get some sativa male pollen to save the genes or maybe I will try to get it tissue cultured before I let it go.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
To be fair the strain was around for many many years, my friend got it from someone who brought the clone back from Amsterdam in the mid 80's. it actually originated in California, brought to Amsterdam then brought back to the states.
And it was made when breeders used males and females to create strains which actually involved work time and patients. I would like to get some sativa male pollen to save the genes or maybe I will try to get it tissue cultured before I let it go.
I may have some nice Cindy 99 males hanging around. .

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok if you find one that sticks out I would be willing to kick back some beans to you. Do you by any chance have a male chamber or are you going to need to pull them as soon as they show. I will probably be in Denver next week some time
Man I wish I kept that white ghash x Scots OG. I have a few room and they aren't flowering. Is there a specific trait your looking for? Or type of male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom