Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

It's a focking blue dream.
IMG 5566

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

It's a focking blue dream. View attachment 650549
That's funny, I was going through my jars earlier and found some scraps of the last Blue Dream I grew, (Santa Cruz cut), I grabbed a little nug and vaped it up but, even after that one had a bunch of cure time I still didn't care for it. I can vape less to counteract the anxiety inducing effects but, that doesn't help the flavor any. All I can think of is a wine cooler or something to that effect when I vape that stuff, not my cup of tea.
I really like the Jack Herer better than I thought I was going to after sampling it, some cure time made a big difference in it for sure. Usually, if you catch the buds at the right point in the drying stage you can get a very good sampling of the flavor before the cure but, not so with this Jack.
I halfway wish I had taken some more cuts of it to keep it going but, it's really not that good, doing one clone run of it is probably plenty good enough. I've got other beans I want to get to popping at some point.

Natural

Natural

That's funny, I was going through my jars earlier and found some scraps of the last Blue Dream I grew, (Santa Cruz cut), I grabbed a little nug and vaped it up but, even after that one had a bunch of cure time I still didn't care for it. I can vape less to counteract the anxiety inducing effects but, that doesn't help the flavor any. All I can think of is a wine cooler or something to that effect when I vape that stuff, not my cup of tea.
I really like the Jack Herer better than I thought I was going to after sampling it, some cure time made a big difference in it for sure. Usually, if you catch the buds at the right point in the drying stage you can get a very good sampling of the flavor before the cure but, not so with this Jack.
I halfway wish I had taken some more cuts of it to keep it going but, it's really not that good, doing one clone run of it is probably plenty good enough. I've got other beans I want to get to popping at some point.
I'm with you pops..dropping dream..the flowers have that dirty wax thing I just can't get over. Just finished a Tangie cut only..it's pretty amazing and potent..great replacement for dream imho

Smerb

Smerb

Odd that the blue dream is out, I don't care for it too much, I love the aftersmoke. Smells of a sage desert plant, I guess. This wax @Papa Indica has something to it at the exhale. I just took a dab of zombie og and then a sip of butterscotch toffee coffee, my palate tastes of patchouli, crazy. Outdoor blue dream two years ago, not that good.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Odd that the blue dream is out, I don't care for it too much, I love the aftersmoke. Smells of a sage desert plant, I guess. This wax @Papa Indica has something to it at the exhale. I just took a dab of zombie og and then a sip of butterscotch toffee coffee, my palate tastes of patchouli, crazy. Outdoor blue dream two years ago, not that good.
Grafico 1 1024x432

Based on Colorado weed sales statistics blue dream was the biggest seller for a while. And is on of the biggest selling single strains in history. (I know the weed industry history is very young)

But right know I can say #1 best selling strain in history

Smerb

Smerb

View attachment 651012
Based on Colorado weed sales statistics blue dream was the biggest seller for a while. And is on of the biggest selling single strains in history. (I know the weed industry history is very young)

Yeah, og strains are top in this state.... The weed industry.... I like homegrown, the history is deep. Just like a fat bowl.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Looks as if the unique strains are coming strong. Busting out.

"Unique strains" is more than 1 type of strain. Split them up you'd be below the top single strains

But yes over time unique strains will proliferate. Just like humans having children lol. Soon there will be 8 billion strains. 1 for each person on the planet lol.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

View attachment 651012

Well, the weed "buyers" can have it, lmao. The Blue Dream my two oldest sons grew outdoors this year out of the clones I gave them was just different enough to be interesting for a vape or two with them but, that's as far as it goes with me and the Blue Dream at this point.
I do still have around a couple grams of it left, I might possibly try mixing a little with some Sour Dubb and see how that goes over but, I'm none too excited about getting to it.

incogneato

incogneato

Well, the weed "buyers" can have it, lmao. The Blue Dream my two oldest sons grew outdoors this year out of the clones I gave them was just different enough to be interesting for a vape or two with them but, that's as far as it goes with me and the Blue Dream at this point.
I do still have around a couple grams of it left, I might possibly try mixing a little with some Sour Dubb and see how that goes over but, I'm none too excited about getting to it.
More salad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom