BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 0747
IMG 0751
IMG 0753
So so happy with this harvest:D citral glue

jipp

jipp

well i really dislike not being able to test the herb at the dispnsory.. got an other bunk 1/8th yesterday of Carmel ice. now iv had this strain and liked it before.. and the cool dude at the station said it was fire.

the other dud was blueberry muffin.. ( now i think this is a high CBD strain? ) the body high was good. but boring high.. even worse with the Carmel ice this time around. im thinking there must be quite a few phenol out there of this strain.. as the first time around the buds were tight as rocks, and smell like strait up jet fule.. this batch larfy? or not as compact and just a slight smell of some kind of peppers. now this was a disappointment, i smoked a whole 1/8th and nothing man.
now im down to this gross vapor pen that seems to suck too and the taste like oil film.. sigh.

im disabled so i cant spend what id like to on herb.. iv manage to make a 1/4 work for a week.
i have to basically live at the pc cause of my accident which got me thinking. i was never really a stoner as a teen yeah i smoke it at party's etc ( part of the reason i even decided to get off the opiates, plus my parents and family telling me its killing me and tired of seeing me in such pitiful condition.. even my father says im acting and looking 20 years ago.. yay for herb. i was more of a drinker, Irish in me i guess anyhow iv not had a beer in 15 years because of the opiates i lived off of.
anyhow, i just remember weed working better back then.. i grew up in the mountains of oregon we had good herb up there or maybe i was just a pussy and had no tolerance.
im not a small guy, six foot 5 260lbs in better shape than i have a right too since i cant really exercise ( thanks moms for the genetics or id be a obiest guy by now ).. but with herb im forcing my self too exercise painful or not... even dusted off the weight bench (we see how this goes, laughs.. for now just walking a mile a night is hell on me ).. im gonna try to get back in shape. but this got me thinking.. maybe the opiates fucked with my brain. as when if first try weed again.. just got my card in the summer of 2016. it did not work i felt no high or anything.. but as i started to wean my self off the high dosages of oxxycotin ( nasty drug ) and oxycodine.. i notice it started to work for me. yay.. them first few months i tried everything. food etc.. i have no gallblader so the edibles i tried was hit and miss.. only one worked.. it was my with animal cookies. but iv only got it to work once.. so i gave up on edibles. anyhow, im hoping my brain will respect the THC once again. LOL

sorry for bitching.. just bummed. cant wait to get a grow started. and after reading the cookie thread, that and the OG clone thread which im still working on page 50,lol.
i thought i would try them till i saw what they looked like so yeah fortune cookies or some shit. i passed. i just do not think iv had real fire yet.. becase you should be able to get nice adn faded off a bowl.. should not take a freaking 1/8th.

well im on my whatever day of withdrawls.. hope this shit goes away in 30 days or some shit as i cant stand this. o well muy own fault for going to the pain guys i guess.
should of just stuck to drinkiong i would of been better off. but that is probably not the right attitude to have since myt grandma and uncle and cuzin drank them selfs to the grave.
anyhow,
what am im smoking some nasty green apple clear vapor pen or some shit.. the part i dis like is the nasty oil film tatse..
i hope you all are having a great day.. i look forword to posting some pictures of my own herb in the months to follow.. and lets hope i get lucky on my first few seeds.
candyland seems to have somne killer looking plants.. so yeah im excited to ttry this stargate og.. i picked it cause of the indica leaning aspect..
rock on.
chris

jipp

jipp

so i went down to the herb store.. guess the whole nation is getting a software update for the dispensary? or maybe just the ones who have old software or something.. just guessing here, i had to sign up again (gave me a free joint for the hassle.. wonder women OG,, im looking for that, oh yumm! ), and they were still trying to figure out the computer/cash registers. anyhow..

i picked up a 1/8 of Purple Apollo. its much better than the last two thankfully, its a happy type high, with a nice body high and the high seems to last a good hour an half for me.. which is nice for a change most iv tried only good for 30 mins. blah.. heh.

its all good here, and lets all smoke a bowl. rock on~

P.S
weed dose help 110 percent with withdrawals.. from bunk weed to this.. i feel so much better. so i give a salute to the grower of this purple Apollo, you rock sir.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Damn, I don't think I'd be so happy. It seems like everything I grow will give a minimum 3 hour buzz. I guess I really haven't paid all that much attention because I rarely come down at all anyway, why would I? lol Anyway, I vaped a couple hours ago and I don't see me needing more anytime soon. Of course I might have a little more soon whether I need it or not!

jipp

jipp

Damn, I don't think I'd be so happy. It seems like everything I grow will give a minimum 3 hour buzz. I guess I really haven't paid all that much attention because I rarely come down at all anyway, why would I? lol Anyway, I vaped a couple hours ago and I don't see me needing more anytime soon. Of course I might have a little more soon whether I need it or not!

damn dude 3 hours. i wish. i am coming off opiates after 15 years. christmas day was my first day off them. doctors had me on oxycotin, and oxycodone, and several muscles relaxers etcl...

so maybe that plays a part in it for now?
anyhow, maybe in the months to come with out the opiates, weed will work on me different.. i know when if first started this i felt nothing but i kept with it because my family was worried about me. now i have high hopes for my first grow, i hope to get something kick ass dank!

so, for now ill be happy with the longer than norm high.. which i guess i have a lot to look for in my first grow.

chris,

incogneato

incogneato

damn dude 3 hours. i wish. i am coming off opiates after 15 years. christmas day was my first day off them. doctors had me on oxycotin, and oxycodone, and several muscles relaxers etcl...

so maybe that plays a part in it for now?
anyhow, maybe in the months to come with out the opiates, weed will work on me different.. i know when if first started this i felt nothing but i kept with it because my family was worried about me. now i have high hopes for my first grow, i hope to get something kick ass dank!

so, for now ill be happy with the longer than norm high.. which i guess i have a lot to look for in my first grow.

chris,
I know some that get better withdrawal relief with edibles. Worth trying. Best of luck with that journey brotha!

jipp

jipp

I know some that get better withdrawal relief with edibles. Worth trying. Best of luck with that journey brotha!

hi. thanks for the recommendation, the problem is i tried them and they only worked one time. i have no gallbladder, so yeah no edibles for me to damn expensive just to maybe get hit with the THC,. i will say when it did work it worked well.. laughs.. but yeah after that one time it has not worked since with edibles so i tried then got tired of wasting money.
thank you tho, ill remember that.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
hi. thanks for the recommendation, the problem is i tried them and they only worked one time. i have no gallbladder, so yeah no edibles for me to damn expensive just to maybe get hit with the THC,. i will say when it did work it worked well.. laughs.. but yeah after that one time it has not worked since with edibles so i tried then got tired of wasting money.
thank you tho, ill remember that.

The trick with edibles is people make them with trim and they make them weak.

I guarantee if you made some proper cannabis butter with 1 stick of butter and 16g of quality flower.

You would have about 2g per tbsp of butter and you could get quite toasted mixing it in your oatmeal, put on toast, how about cannabutter on some toast or English muffin with jam on top mmm.

The next trick is to eat your edible on a completely empty stomach first thing in the morning.

Since your stomach is empty that first meal is rapidly absorbed/digested. Then goes right into your blood.

Eating them this way gives you the peak intensity coupled with the up to a full days worth of effects.

But edibles are real and effective. Just have to ensure the amount inside them is known and the quality of ingredients used too.

Best way to ensure this is to make them yourself.

I used to fill capsules with full half grams of bho decarbed, purged then put in capsule form. Not cut with anything. And I tell you what they would give me a very strong high all day.

Some friends I gave them too had their peak cannabis life experiences on them. Later only trying to relive that moment forever on.

While some people had such powerful trips they quit smoking all together.

One guy claimed to have spoken with God then quit smoking and got religious damn!

This was when I lived in Washington and had my greencard.

My point is edibles are real.
You may just need a stronger dosage or better quality product.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Alright, I've been paying attention and I've only hit the vape bag 3 times in 10 hours and I've been at least buzzed at all times, about to hit that bitch again. :smug:

Sour Dubb & Sour Secret salad.

jipp

jipp

The trick with edibles is people make them with trim and they make them weak.

I guarantee if you made some proper cannabis butter with 1 stick of butter and 16g of quality flower.

You would have about 2g per tbsp of butter and you could get quite toasted mixing it in your oatmeal, put on toast, how about cannabutter on some toast or English muffin with jam on top mmm.

The next trick is to eat your edible on a completely empty stomach first thing in the morning.

Since your stomach is empty that first meal is rapidly absorbed/digested. Then goes right into your blood.

Eating them this way gives you the peak intensity coupled with the up to a full days worth of effects.

But edibles are real and effective. Just have to ensure the amount inside them is known and the quality of ingredients used too.

Best way to ensure this is to make them yourself.

I used to fill capsules with full half grams of bho decarbed, purged then put in capsule form. Not cut with anything. And I tell you what they would give me a very strong high all day.

Some friends I gave them too had their peak cannabis life experiences on them. Later only trying to relive that moment forever on.

While some people had such powerful trips they quit smoking all together.

One guy claimed to have spoken with God then quit smoking and got religious damn!

This was when I lived in Washington and had my greencard.

My point is edibles are real.
You may just need a stronger dosage or better quality product.

thank you for the info. i will save it and hopefully find it when i have something to use to make it.
soon tho.. until yeah no point wasting money on the edibles at the dispensary.

chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom