The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
grayarea

grayarea

The trick with edibles is people make them with trim and they make them weak.
i talked about this with bree olson a few months ago.
41hHsm6ZbFL.jpg

233.jpg

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
thank you for the info. i will save it and hopefully find it when i have something to use to make it.
soon tho.. until yeah no point wasting money on the edibles at the dispensary.

chris.

I agree dispensary edibles are lame.
But there was one time I found treats with 1.5gram of bho in each. This was before regulations capped edible potency at 10mg in washington.

It was enough to send you to the moon. Good luck finding those nowadays without making them yourself.

I wish you luck weaning off those dreaded painkillers. Positive vibes I'm sending your way.

If you put off loving positive vibes to your plants. They will reward you with positive loving buds :)

jipp

jipp

I agree dispensary edibles are lame.
But there was one time I found treats with 1.5gram of bho in each. This was before regulations capped edible potency at 10mg in washington.

It was enough to send you to the moon. Good luck finding those nowadays without making them yourself.

I wish you luck weaning off those dreaded painkillers. Positive vibes I'm sending your way.

If you put off loving positive vibes to your plants. They will reward you with positive loving buds :)

thanks man. yeah no way i hell im going back.. i do ont want to go through a week of throwing up again.

yeah im glad you mention i just need stronger meds.. because they told me because i had no gallbladder that is why they did not work.. in reality they just suck go figure.. it did work well when i got a edible to work one time.. i did like it and it sure help with the chronic pain in my leg that is for sure.

im excited to try some home made edibles now. laughs. i was sorta bummed when i came to the narrow minded opinion that i just could not use them, so block that part out.

chris.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
thanks man. yeah no way i hell im going back.. i do ont want to go through a week of throwing up again.

yeah im glad you mention i just need stronger meds.. because they told me because i had no gallbladder that is why they did not work.. in reality they just suck go figure.. it did work well when i got a edible to work one time.. i did like it and it sure help with the chronic pain in my leg that is for sure.

im excited to try some home made edibles now. laughs. i was sorta bummed when i came to the narrow minded opinion that i just could not use them, so block that part out.

chris.
It's a vicious cycle. My mother in law and brother in law do the same thing every month like clock work. 10 days of taking all there pills then 20 days of puking lieing manipulating doing anything they can for a fix then tell anyone who questions them that they have the flu... every single month, gets the flu every single month.

jipp

jipp

It's a vicious cycle. My mother in law and brother in law do the same thing every month like clock work. 10 days of taking all there pills then 20 days of puking lieing manipulating doing anything they can for a fix then tell anyone who questions them that they have the flu... every single month, gets the flu every single month.

wow, i could not handle going through this each month.. its hell man.. i maybe stupid but im not that fucking stupid.. as they say play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.. death! however, as harsh as that sounds i know its still family.. so hard even if you have to think of it is what is or whatever. the worse thing about this i had to wean my self off this shit my self.. when i told them i wanted off they look at me like I was insane. they honestly had no response.. im like so what is the plan to get me off this.. and there was none so i had to do it my self.. while they still pushing pills down me each time i saw her, i just did not use them all ass i weaning my self off. i hope i start feeling better soon.. i just want to get healthy and maybe get to living life.. 15 years of living in my head just aint good for ones mental health i figure. LOL
rock on.
chris.

M

mendel

wow, i could not handle going through this each month.. its hell man.. i maybe stupid but im not that fucking stupid.. as they say play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.. death! however, as harsh as that sounds i know its still family.. so hard even if you have to think of it is what is or whatever. the worse thing about this i had to wean my self off this shit my self.. when i told them i wanted off they look at me like I was insane. they honestly had no response.. im like so what is the plan to get me off this.. and there was none so i had to do it my self.. while they still pushing pills down me each time i saw her, i just did not use them all ass i weaning my self off. i hope i start feeling better soon.. i just want to get healthy and maybe get to living life.. 15 years of living in my head just aint good for ones mental health i figure. LOL
rock on.
chris.

Keep fighting the good fight man. Most things worth doing arent easy.

Smerb

Smerb

House wax,
IMG 5809
trim for brownies.
IMG 5810
Sugar leaf, 3 hours,1 Ounce and 2 sticks of unsalted. 20 per batch. These will help you sleep through the night. I don't look to get high on edibles, only to relax. J's tasting like a berry.

jipp

jipp

Keep fighting the good fight man. Most things worth doing arent easy.

thanks man. yeah, i still have months ahead of me to get healthy again im sure.. just hope the withdrawals go away soon.. laughs.. Oxycontin such a nasty drug, wen introduced said to be the best new pain med drug with out being addictive. that turn out to be false, they got sued, he scam some money or some shit and ended up in prison.. that story is partially r right im sure. laughs.

incogneato

incogneato

rock on.
chris.
It takes awhile to rewire bro but you got it. Immodium ad helps a little. Its an opiate but it doesn't cross the blood/brain barrier so you don't get a high from it. Also helps with the shits if you're still dealing with that. Just don't take too many obviously. 4-6 can help take the edge off,

jipp

jipp

It takes awhile to rewire bro but you got it. Immodium ad helps a little. Its an opiate but it doesn't cross the blood/brain barrier so you don't get a high from it. Also helps with the shits if you're still dealing with that. Just don't take too many obviously. 4-6 can help take the edge off,

good morning. i wish my so called doctors would of known of such measures.. or sent me to a drug rehab like one of the rich fucks. laughs.. but whatever.. i have to be at least halfway through this shit. today still withdraws, but hey i have weed that is not bunk.. man when i told them they had the wrong pheno of caramel ice.. they looked at like what, im like you want the one that smells like jet fuel and rock hard buds, not this shit.. its either fake or diffrent pheono.. from what im learning grow environment, etc.. could creat solid or larfy buds.. so i will just assume it wasd a shit phoeno..

not sure why someone thought that was good.. it was bunk.. i do not see how they can sell it.. i guess if they get to many complaints they will have to. sure was not worth 50.00 for that bunk ass shit.

ok im cranky, i need to load a bowl.
thanks for the info.. i will remember in case someone i know goes through this. i just hope i can be a inspiration to others.. as i totally understand why someone would not be able to get off this stuff. but i also think if you are not weak minded and can get through them first 7 days.. you will be ok.. that was the hardest part for me. ( not saying not feeling like shit now.. but much less than how i felt on Christmas.. man i feel so bad to think how my family had to see me all going through strait up withdrawals.. but they were understanding..( just waiting to take a pill to make the hell go away.. but i did not.
chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom