• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Your going to want to scrape it first with a scraper or putty knife, possibly sand some parts depending how bad it is. I just had to do this to a whole house a few days ago. The putty knife is your best bet, scrape all that shit off. After there is no more cracks and it's relatively flat, paint away. Might have to use a little mud.

Nope, you need to scrape all loose, flaking, cracked paint.

If you paint over a surface not attached to the surface underneath. Eventually both layers will fail.

Scrape the loose stuff off first brolo

No way bro. The existing paint is failing and you need a sound substrate for the new paint to adhere properly.
Well shit! My wife painted the bedroom with old paint last summer and that's what she ended up with.i guess I'm going to have to scrap it but the shitty part is that the I think the texture was coming off with the paint so if the texture comes off with the paint I'm stuck with having to retexture the room. And I've never done texture before lol

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Bury it? Nope, don't wrap buds around a stick either haha. Stoner ingenuity at its best here haha. Sorry. I will try to get something put together to explain my method with pics. I've also been making paperless joints that burn forever, when I do the tutorial it'll all be rolled into one

Bury it? Nope, don't wrap buds around a stick either haha. Stoner ingenuity at its best here haha. Sorry. I will try to get something put together to explain my method with pics. I've also been making paperless joints that burn forever, when I do the tutorial it'll all be rolled into one
Hell yea. Ty. Yea these guys in tv buried it for like 2 months or something

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well shit! My wife painted the bedroom with old paint last summer and that's what she ended up with.i guess I'm going to have to scrap it but the shitty part is that the I think the texture was coming off with the paint so if the texture comes off with the paint I'm stuck with having to retexture the room. And I've never done texture before lol
Give me a palce to lay my head feed n water me and lets have a good sesh or 3 :D And I will come texture your room for you. Once you've done it dozens of times it's a piece of cake. You can rent the equipment for about a ben franklin. I'll even paint it for you after.

Well my offer depends how far away you are I guess. Had to clarify that fo sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom