Grower13

Grower13

Instant Cookie........ aka Icookie

IMG 0041

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Next best thing is to burn it out. I get that resin cherries then use a fan or something to keep the cherry burning. Crests a shit ton of smoke and about 30-45 minutes but it works
Creates lol I usually pump it outside through the microwave fan:smoking:
You can't cheat by using hot water without alcohol, you lose everytime

DAT

DAT

thank you very much! The Hans mc caw"green one" talks but only when he's in the mood the conure does not talk but she's very clever one.
When I bought the Hans I didn't really know what to look for in a bird but turns out he has anxiety issues and after getting him home and getting to know him all his wing feathers were bitten down almost to the skin. After that he did the same thing to his chest feathers. So we waited and after his next molt his feathers were coming in black and eventually chewed them all off again.
Soon we figured out that putting them in the cage together during the day and separating them for bed. So far the last couple of years he has stop chewing his feathers.;)
Birds are very social creatures with each other and humans so you have to interact with them and just like humans stimulate there minds with activities.
Very interesting! I know a bit about lovebirds . We had a pair . The female was not tame but the male was. He was so loving and she was very mean .they were deeply in love and had 20 babies that we hand raised and sold. They did not talk. She died first and he passed away a couple years later at the age of 16. Very very social and sweet he was especially needy of attention which he got a lot of. Lots and lots of massages and shared all meals with us. She was a biter and only the day before she died would she let us pet and massage her. She made cool paper designs by shredding paper with her beak. Here she is pictured up in her art studio where she feverishly worked on many colored shredded paper sculptures .this orange paper sculpture is one of her paper designs. It resembles the silhouette of a bird! She used her beak like a sewing machine cutting through the paper. Sometimes short strands of paper, other times long strands. She would pick up the paper with her beak , turn and hold it with her foot , and make cool designs. then she would try to shove the shredded pieces of paper into her back wings but they always fell out.
IMG 1948

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom