The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoney M

Stoney M

Still those around me that take the time to go through the veg and bloom stage and then think 7 days is enough to dry and cure before offloading. As we all know the longer you take to cure the process the more quality the bud. Just a shame it doesn't sink in.

Smerb

Smerb

Still those around me that take the time to go through the veg and bloom stage and then think 7 days is enough to dry and cure before offloading. As we all know the longer you take to cure the process the more quality the bud. Just a shame it doesn't sink in.
Some folks need money. One thing for sure a lot of the fresh weed is at its ripest, so when smoked it does the job. But curing further ripens like a mango, yum.

Smerb

Smerb

Close up.
IMG 5953
IMG 5951
Walking on the Sky, OG .

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Very interesting! I know a bit about lovebirds . We had a pair . The female was not tame but the male was. He was so loving and she was very mean .they were deeply in love and had 20 babies that we hand raised and sold. They did not talk. She died first and he passed away a couple years later at the age of 16. Very very social and sweet he was especially needy of attention which he got a lot of. Lots and lots of massages and shared all meals with us. She was a biter and only the day before she died would she let us pet and massage her. She made cool paper designs by shredding paper with her beak. Here she is pictured up in her art studio where she feverishly worked on many colored shredded paper sculptures .this orange paper sculpture is one of her paper designs. It resembles the silhouette of a bird! She used her beak like a sewing machine cutting through the paper. Sometimes short strands of paper, other times long strands. She would pick up the paper with her beak , turn and hold it with her foot , and make cool designs. then she would try to shove the shredded pieces of paper into her back wings but they always fell out. You
View attachment 667789
That's amazing what she did with the papers! That's what makes birds so special, so many different personalities. My conure loves to be pet and cuddle sweet to everybody except my father in law. I don't know why she literally flew at him as he walked in the door and bit him in the face lol.:D Gheppetto on the other hand is very scetchy sometimes so you have to read his body language. Not much of a cuddler but likes his feet tickled. He raises his foot when you approach him and that's the sign to tickle his foot.
I never wanted a bird in my life but after long ago when my wife girlfriend then was working at pets mart she fell in love with the bird. Didn't take long before we were best buds!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 1134
Manderine sunset crack the jar it's straight coffee terps, which is weird because the 98 bubba x sunset is fruit. I actually had to make sure the clones were not mislabeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom