The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

here is a closeup of a piece made last night, after melting gummies that were clear I added two droppers full of tincture than mixed it up and poured in silicone mold. after 10 minutes in freezer I put them in fridge. this morning they are firm, I'm going to have to have someone try these before I make a big batch........ Anyone in cali? By a Cajon Pass.......
WIN 20170302 09 12 00 Pro

Smerb

Smerb

You need to incorporate the mj mix into the gummy. Only way to truly do that is to melt and combine that way. The coconut oil will make the gummy bears not so solid. Imo, more of a gelatinous mess, and may not hold together. You may need to add certo (aka shit for jello in the baking isle). This will firm.up the candies.
firm up but will it be able to bite off easily? Haribo gummies don't bite in half easy, but a huge ganja gummie should, I have had one from a delivery that was easy to bite.....

jipp

jipp

here is a closeup of a piece made last night, after melting gummies that were clear I added two droppers full of tincture than mixed it up and poured in silicone mold. after 10 minutes in freezer I put them in fridge. this morning they are firm, I'm going to have to have someone try these before I make a big batch........ Anyone in cali? By a Cajon Pass.......View attachment 674833

what flavor is that.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

firm up but will it be able to bite off easily? Haribo gummies don't bite in half easy, but a huge ganja gummie should, I have had one from a delivery that was easy to bite.....

If you add liquid (coconut oil mj mix) to a semi solid, it will turn into a jelly mess (imo). Thus using certo will firm it up. It does for jello anyways.

Smerb

Smerb

If you add liquid (coconut oil mj mix) to a semi solid, it will turn into a jelly mess (imo). Thus using certo will firm it up. It does for jello anyways.
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins

Serves: 24 + individual gummy candies

These sour watermelon gummies are positively good for you, made with grass fed gelatin and fresh watermelon. The sour kick comes from fresh lemon juice.
Ingredients
  • 4 cups fresh watermelon, cut into chunks (or 2 cups juice)
  • 5 tbl grass fed gelatin
  • ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
  • Optional, depending on the sweetness / ripeness of your watermelon: ¼ cup raw
Check this out, just found this on the interwebnetaolthingymessengergrambook

mandalaman

mandalaman

You need to incorporate the mj mix into the gummy. Only way to truly do that is to melt and combine that way. The coconut oil will make the gummy bears not so solid. Imo, more of a gelatinous mess, and may not hold together. You may need to add certo (aka shit for jello in the baking isle). This will firm.up the candies.
This is highly interesting to me. What about long term storage using coconut oil. I have many friends requesting gummies or candies. I'm concerned using coconut oil for the reason i don't know what it will do to the hard candy or gummies. So I will look into certo. Will that help with shelf life? That was my other concern. Really need to get a recipe ironed out like today ideally.

Smerb

Smerb

This is highly interesting to me. What about long term storage using coconut oil. I have many friends requesting gummies or candies. I'm concerned using coconut oil for the reason i don't know what it will do to the hard candy or gummies. So I will look into certo. Will that help with shelf life? That was my other concern. Really need to get a recipe ironed out like today ideally.
I made some gummies last night with tincture. Pretty heavy stuff man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom