The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

Forgot the details. Mix up, heat on medium till bubble, switch to low for 5 minutes. Stirring constantly. After the 5 pull off heat source put at most 4 tablespoons of tincture, stir it up and pour in silicone mold. Spray the silicone but wipe it down so there's not a gang of oil. I did this last night. After making sure I had it down I made a batch.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Talking myself through this here. I did a test run of candy last night and it took a while to cool down so should be ample time to decarb based on the chart we all know. I also have some bubblehash I can use instead of the coconut oil... I think I might get into this shortly and report back.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

IMG 20170303 171623978
SFV with a lil SFV Rosin

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 1343
That's funny because I am constantly lied to for no reason. The stupidest shit too, its people who can't shut up so they fluff everything to get people to listen but it doesn't work. I respond with uh huh over and over

Smerb

Smerb

jipp

jipp

im to stupid to try and remember lies.. so i never practiced hah.. i would fail as a salesman. heh. its already bad enough remembering old real memories let alone fake ones. hah

being a loner i do not have to deal with lies etc.. only good thing i guess. laughs.

lets get high.

chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom