• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
White ghash x Scots og
This nug is early but smells soo strong I got hassled by a rent a cop because of the single bud in my pocket

incogneato

incogneato

View attachment 677010 View attachment 677011
View attachment 677008
View attachment 677007
View attachment 677006 Bought this new silicone bong today as a birthday present to myself.
It is the same tie die colors as the first skateboard I had . I got a huge discount because the original glass bowl was broken in it and I cut myself when looking at it. So I got to replace it with that super pretty purple bowl and longer better stem! He also threw in a delicious dark Chocolate Groin medible for free.!!
View attachment 677012
Idk about groin edibles lol. Happy birthday bro
Thank you kindly. It's on my list.

edit- @rmoltis, I'm not high right now and that's probably the problem, but buying each item individually, at the bottom of the page you linked, would be less than $90, so we get a reverse kit discount buying it as a package?
I saw that too, $90 separate and $119 put togther

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Happy b-day dat. Hey what would happen if i ate an entire bar of that oil? I tried gelatin capsules last mobth and really enjoyed them!

If you mean one of those blocks of Coconut oil I posted you will be unavailable for a while.

Each bar has 96 teaspoon doses. I will eat 2 tspns. if I have no where to be or nothing to do.

But I understand you can't overdose so if you are game..........

Anyone want to film the lorax eat 96 doses of oil?

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

My old neighbors brother woukd buy like an elbow a month and would buy yr round. When he found seeds he ate them......im like holyshit the genetics you have digested dude lol!
If oil tastes nasty i would prob have an issue just spooning it down!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't get why you guys eat straight oil sounds so nasty even putting it in coffee
the last batch Local grow and I did I melted down couple 3 tablespoons full along with our local raw unprocessed honey and the flavor was not to bad....was way way too much got al wobbly could not focus all achy and cranky next day , think a table spoon would be just right...
How bout you Local had and since first nip??

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
the last batch Local grow and I did I melted down couple 3 tablespoons full along with our local raw unprocessed honey and the flavor was not to bad....was way way too much got al wobbly could not focus all achy and cranky next day , think a table spoon would be just right...
How bout you Local had and since first nip??
Its not the flavor it would be all about texture for me plus in sure greasy poos are no fun from what local tells me you just came wipe enough.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Its not the flavor it would be all about texture for me plus in sure greasy poos are no fun from what local tells me you just came wipe enough.
Here i was getting ready to post a poo pic with the news that I forgot to take a pic of last nights dinner. @gravekat303 I was asking for a friend.
I gifted mine to X and his old man, I kept a bit for the old rescue battling bladder cancer. She gets about a grain of rice once a day, in the form of a bit melted on my finger and applied at her gumline. Giving granny dog numbies. She doesn't like the taste, but gets a treat, and her tremors in her back legs have completely stopped, and I'd like to think I can tell she doesn't struggle as much when she squats. It's no miracle cure and she has started to decline in some other areas though.
She's the black one. Lab body on sharpei legs.
FamilyPups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom