The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thats it my man, take the good with the bad, and the negative with the positive. Anything that equals two negatives or more, equals a positive in the end. That bundle of joy is gonna be here, and everything else is just gonna have to wait. Children change everything just wait.
There will also be bundles in diapers, but they won't be bundles of fun.

incogneato

incogneato

Thank you lgg

Appreciate it bud we need them. Puff puff give!

That's from a cut, pretty strain good high but the high drops off quick at like 30 minutes lol. So this was my last grow with her.
A half hour? Yea I can see why you are moving on. Does it have that lavender smell to it? BTW I know you're super busy but I'm still interested in getting into that coffee brewer when you get a chance. Thanks bro

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
A half hour? Yea I can see why you are moving on. Does it have that lavender smell to it? BTW I know you're super busy but I'm still interested in getting into that coffee brewer when you get a chance. Thanks bro
Tried to link you to all the parts on amazon and it says ship to my name and address so I had to take it down lol
Here is a video from sump coffee about brewing with the v60. I will try to fix the amazon bullshit so you can just get everything off there.

incogneato

incogneato

Tried to link you to all the parts on amazon and it says ship to my name and address so I had to take it down lol
Here is a video from sump coffee about brewing with the v60. I will try to fix the amazon bullshit so you can just get everything off there.
Oh shit haha. Amazon putting you on blast lol. I figured it would be a pour over but didn't know how precise it was. I wonder if my pallet is discerning enough to tell the difference between the fancy way and just dumping water on the coffee. Either way it seems like something I'd be into.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Oh shit haha. Amazon putting you on blast lol. I figured it would be a pour over but didn't know how precise it was. I wonder if my pallet is discerning enough to tell the difference between the fancy way and just dumping water on the coffee. Either way it seems like something I'd be into.
If you order beans from sump your pallet will notice the difference i promise. If you brew Starbucks with a v 60 or auto you will get the same results lol. It's like smoking swagg in a glass pipe, same result :smoking:
It takes a while to learn to reconize every floral note but they will come. Some beans express better then others. During the 30 second ploom you can really smell the notes coming out.it's pretty amazing some of the beans I've had where I'm like holy shit this smells like a juicy ripened plum or strawberry.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Will get a list of the kit for you tomorrow. You can order the beans and try some just with an auto machine to test before you spend to much $ on a brew kit.
The first time I had a brew at there shop in the Lou I was hooked and it changed my life. Like smoking that first bowl of kind:smoking:

incogneato

incogneato

Will get a list of the kit for you tomorrow. You can order the beans and try some just with an auto machine to test before you spend to much $ on a brew kit.
The first time I had a brew at there shop in the Lou I was hooked and it changed my life. Like smoking that first bowl of kind:smoking:
I guess its like anything else, basically I'm drinking mids lol. I actually have a pretty good pallet so it should be fun. Thanks for steering me in the right direction

Moto

Moto

Ya dude it's been a shitty 30 days, wife has plecenta previa and 5 days after doobie died we had to rush to the hospital for complications, stayed there Saturday- tue.
Week later her mom passes then our lizard of ten years died a couple days ago. Meanwhile wife is on bed rest, I hope things settle down at least till the baby is born because it's driving me nuts. Pregnant women are emotional enough. We will push through I promise!

Sorry to hear about all the recent trouble in your life. Congratulations on the baby and I see you still have that fine smoke and journal trucking along. :)

Best wishes friend
Moto

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I decided to try out some new distillate and cartridge products for travel. I quit cartridges when o.pen kept crapping out and putting more PG than THC in their products. I was really happy with goldenbarn concentrates since they were sold in 5 gram syringes and are pure and uncut, no PG. Using my own tanks/batteries, none of the kids working at the vape shops have any idea at all about medical oils and how they work, what temps, method of combustion, etc. Now, they won't answer questions about heavy or essential oils with consistency of honey, deflecting questions back to the medical shops, and the medical shops only carry crappy pen batteries. I'd rather have more control over temperature, method of combustion etc. Plus, I don't care to have weed leafs printed all over it, I prefer to be discreet. One shop is selling craft cartridges for fifteen bucks out the door, they're cheap but haven't blown out on me yet. I have stopped using ejuice tanks with larger capacities, I think something in the oil clogs or otherwise negatively affects the cotton barrier/wick. I've changed coils, went from single to dual, cotton to dual quartz, but every tank I've used ends up not working/not drawing well, and I grew tired of trying to heat and transfer 3 grams of oil from a broke ass tank. Innovape has dual quartz coils that fit on pen batteries, and they are fucking awesome, but the intake is at the bottom, so you can't load more than a bb sized dab, and I'm lazy and want to fill that fucker up. If you don't finish what you started the concentrate will leak down through the bottom of the coil and into or onto the battery. No biggie for small batteries but heavy oil leaking into a modified battery doesn't sound good for hazards.

I decided to give Pax Era a try when I got a good deal. The pen is about fifty bucks and so are half gram cartridges.
PaxEraSD

and some distillate from CSC that tests pretty high. These are also about $30 depending.
CSCDistillate

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I decided to try out some new distillate and cartridge products for travel. I quit cartridges when o.pen kept crapping out and putting more PG than THC in their products. I was really happy with goldenbarn concentrates since they were sold in 5 gram syringes and are pure and uncut, no PG. Using my own tanks/batteries, none of the kids working at the vape shops have any idea at all about medical oils and how they work, what temps, method of combustion, etc. Now, they won't answer questions about heavy or essential oils with consistency of honey, deflecting questions back to the medical shops, and the medical shops only carry crappy pen batteries. I'd rather have more control over temperature, method of combustion etc. Plus, I don't care to have weed leafs printed all over it, I prefer to be discreet. One shop is selling craft cartridges for fifteen bucks out the door, they're cheap but haven't blown out on me yet. I have stopped using ejuice tanks with larger capacities, I think something in the oil clogs or otherwise negatively affects the cotton barrier/wick. I've changed coils, went from single to dual, cotton to dual quartz, but every tank I've used ends up not working/not drawing well, and I grew tired of trying to heat and transfer 3 grams of oil from a broke ass tank. Innovape has dual quartz coils that fit on pen batteries, and they are fucking awesome, but the intake is at the bottom, so you can't load more than a bb sized dab, and I'm lazy and want to fill that fucker up. If you don't finish what you started the concentrate will leak down through the bottom of the coil and into or onto the battery. No biggie for small batteries but heavy oil leaking into a modified battery doesn't sound good for hazards.

I decided to give Pax Era a try when I got a good deal. The pen is about fifty bucks and so are half gram cartridges.
View attachment 676705
and some distillate from CSC that tests pretty high. These are also about $30 depending. View attachment 676706
The duAl quarts coil sounds cool, how is the taste because I can't stand the old metal coil ones... and you say they don't clog up? I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom