The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

My bad I'm a snob :love1: Yes you should still be wowed even with a coffee machine. It is day and night though compared to a v60 pour over. Clarity in the cup is unmatched :smoking:
I was gonna ask the same about the grinder. I have a small electric grinder I use for espresso but its nothing fancy. The v 60 looks relatively cheap on amazon. I'm gonna order that and some Sump as soon as my wife forgets about the $500 I spent last week at the grow shop lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Coffee..
OMG...Today had to for go the morning cup or two as I had blood work done...
holy shit I got the worse head ache pretty close to migraine level...
Pounding, head spinning, throbbing eyes felt like they were going to pop out of sockets....
Took a couple aspirin and layed down, have not taken aspirin for years did not help. Made a pot of weaker coffee and guzzled down 2 cups, back to bed, feel much better.
Been going at it way way to hard with work and play all last week, long hikes, work and play from before dawn to ten pm.
Hate to admit it a bit too much for this much older man...
Napped 5 hours...chores are piled up...Will make a pot of plunger coffee with some heavy cream smoke a nice cherry slider joint and get out there and get caught up somewhat..
It's endless hereabouts pretty much all on me, really need a helper but cant afford one and it seems no one wants to work like dog..
will hang in 11 more months then it's early draw on Soc. Security, raise a few chickens and have eggs and milk for us, worship and take loving care of wife and self, hit that river as much as I can and enjoy the rest of my days....
still a bit woozy
I totally agree, good coffee always clears a headache for me alcohol induced or not:)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I was gonna ask the same about the grinder. I have a small electric grinder I use for espresso but its nothing fancy. The v 60 looks relatively cheap on amazon. I'm gonna order that and some Sump as soon as my wife forgets about the $500 I spent last week at the grow shop lol
The grind is very important. Most cheap electronic grinders make to much fine grain resulting in a over extracted cup"bitter tasting". That's why I recommend a cheap hand crank grinder. Then when you want to upgrade to something nice the hand crank can be your Togo grinder.
Make sure to get the ceramic v60, and you also need a goose neck kettle "get the electric one you will love it" and a scale.
Next week we can talk grind size, water coffee contact time and coffee to water ratio because that's what makes the perfect cup!

Smerb

Smerb

IMG 6323
IMG 6324

Smerb

Smerb

The grind is very important. Most cheap electronic grinders make to much fine grain resulting in a over extracted cup"bitter tasting". That's why I recommend a cheap hand crank grinder. Then when you want to upgrade to something nice the hand crank can be your Togo grinder.
Make sure to get the ceramic v60, and you also need a goose neck kettle "get the electric one you will love it" and a scale.
Next week we can talk grind size, water coffee contact time and coffee to water ratio because that's what makes the perfect cup!
I only need 2 cups in the morning maybe one at 11 at night.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Something worthy of posting finally. Some Live Rosin pressed from flash frozen (AJSD x The White)x Jack the Ripper. Terp profile straight spearmint pinesol gasoline. High is psychedlicly crushing. Just how I like it. Paced myself today about 7 dabs has kept me on point today.

8EAE3370 7229 487F 8652 83E85F651D48

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
mandalaman

mandalaman

Also what's Terpin? Is that like tripping because the Terp flavors are so good and the high is so psychedelic? Because if so. Yeah. I'm terpin balls.

Smerb

Smerb

Probably too high. I cracked the quartz bowl of the Ti/Qz nail. I set it at 685 and my thermal gun tells me the surface i dab in is like 590. Not sure if that's too high. Any thoughts?
let me check on temps and flavor
Also what's Terpin? Is that like tripping because the Terp flavors are so good and the high is so psychedelic? Because if so. Yeah. I'm terpin balls.
ha! I wish. To me terpin would be sayin it's tasty as Fock... yummy,that hit that stays on the palette. Terpin balls will be some new slang I use if that's ok with you @mandalaman . Terped out.

incogneato

incogneato

Ok, I remember you mentioning the cheap grinders being bad. I did watch the video you posted but I'll have to watchbitbagain for sure. I have the scale already (wonder why lol)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Taking the plunge

after yesterdays fast, morning chores, the blood draw, loading 10 65 pound hay bales unloading I was real weak from the blood draw , who would not be a bit disturbed...
That French Press traveled with us to New Zealand last year only to find they had what they called plunger coffee they had French presses in all hotel rooms.
New Zealand out ranks France in coffee consumed every where you go they have coffe shops..
They call strong coffee mighty. Oh you want it mighty fair enough here ya go luv..

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ok, I remember you mentioning the cheap grinders being bad. I did watch the video you posted but I'll have to watchbitbagain for sure. I have the scale already (wonder why lol)
Lol your scale will work to way the beans but might not be able to measure the pour, v60 and cup or decanter way 8-900 grams plus the coffee ad 400 grams of water;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom