The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smerb

Smerb

Watching oj part 3, smoking, way high on coffee for a minute here. What's y'all a smokin? Anyone out there take a shower to come down off a few cups of coffee,ha!????

incogneato

incogneato

It's so focking dry. It's that weed that you stuff in the bowl so you don't break the trichomes up too much. My bud with the cat hair ran outta herb, darnit!
Yea I can imagine the surgery I'd be performing to get that bowl loaded haha. Like you said, no break up. Im just waiting out my harvest. I have a lil smoke for when I get home but that's about it. This must be when all the "tester" nugs start falling off haha

Stoney M

Stoney M

Anyone heard of splitting the stem st the base of a plant a week or 2 before harvest to disturb the flow of nutrients? Random Q. Intriguing though reading about it.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
IMG 1496
Lmao I did this in Missouri one time felt really bad. Was smoking in the car of the hotel parking lot and I see this guy coming up in my rear view, I got super paranoid threw it in reverse and bam! Luckily he was just going to his car and not the car I hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom