The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAT

DAT

From the little reading I've done edibles seem to be the way. I've seen most people like to mix them together, THC/cbd. Keep us updated if you can
It appears that this CBD tincture does not agree with me at all. It gives me very very bad acid reflux accompanied by heart palpitations and kept me wired making it difficult to fall asleep. In fact i was having severe Hypnic jerks while trying to fall asleep.. have you ever had them? they are incredibly annoying...

A hypnagogic jerk is an involuntary muscle spasm that occurs as a person is drifting off to sleep. The phenomenon is so named in reference to the hypnogogic state — the transitional period between wakefulness and sleep. Hypnagogic jerks are also commonly known as hypnic jerks or sleep starts.

So I had to take a lorazapam to fall asleep.
Gonna try to return both products today. bummer..

@DemonTrich . No I have not tried that yet. I will see if I can do an exchange for that . Thanks!!

jipp

jipp

It appears that this CBD tincture does not agree with me at all. It gives me very very bad acid reflux accompanied by heart palpitations and kept me wired making it difficult to fall asleep. In fact i was having severe Hypnic jerks while trying to fall asleep.. have you ever had them? they are incredibly annoying...

A hypnagogic jerk is an involuntary muscle spasm that occurs as a person is drifting off to sleep. The phenomenon is so named in reference to the hypnogogic state — the transitional period between wakefulness and sleep. Hypnagogic jerks are also commonly known as hypnic jerks or sleep starts.

@DemonTrich . No I have not tried that yet. I will see if I can do an exchange for that . Thanks!!
[/QUOTE]

Dat, yeah not for same reason but same kind of thing.. the leg cramping thing from withdrawls is a bitch.

yeah CBD did nothing for me.. wasted 20.00 on a pack of CBD pills.
tried CBD herb too but now i know distrib herb is usually shit.. i cant judge that.
hope you start feeling better soon, and i bet a afternoon nap, with some regular THC edibles and you be feeling a bit better.

if not maybe a smile face will cheer you up :)

chris.

Happy Face 777x777   Copy
DAT

DAT

LOL, no afternoon naps for me.lol. i dont think edibles is a good idea right now either. I have to take Prilosec 2 time a day and the cannabis might not be interacting well with it, which might be part of the problem... Im kinda fucked until i get this stomach issue under control. Thanks for the good vibes Chris! one day at a time ....have a good one.

incogneato

incogneato

Oof! Bummer, hopefully you find something that works for your situation. I'm an anxiety riddled twitchy guy so I'm sure I have lol

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL, no afternoon naps for me.lol. i dont think edibles is a good idea right now either. I have to take Prilosec 2 time a day and the cannabis might not be interacting well with it, which might be part of the problem... Im kinda fucked until i get this stomach issue under control. Thanks for the good vibes Chris! one day at a time ....have a good one.
shoot me a pm.....

DAT

DAT

Thanks for the concern and help. That's very kind , I appreciate it very much. I'll be ok. I am just going to take a break for a while . I was able to get credit for the tinctures. So that's cool. Feeling much better today. Bruce finally arrived today and he was playing with my buds! Ironically there is a strain out there called Bruce Lee, wink wink :):cool:
IMG 2456

IMG 2457

jipp

jipp

Thanks for the concern and help. That's very kind , I appreciate it very much. I'll be ok. I am just going to take a break for a while . I was able to get credit for the tinctures. So that's cool. Feeling much better today. Bruce finally arrived today and he was playing with my buds! Ironically there is a strain out there called Bruce Lee, wink wink :):cool:
View attachment 685448
View attachment 685449
great pictures., heh Bruce was the man.

chris.

Smerb

Smerb

View attachment 685448
View attachment 685449
I am smoking this strain right now. It is super!
IMG 6411
IMG 6430
IMG 6431
Nugs on top are the tiny popcorn sticks, still good. Bottom pic, chubby nugs. Bruce Lee OG will kick your ass. The taste is amazing.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 685448
View attachment 685449
Is that the same action figure in both pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom