• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

IMG 0083
So powerful now I can only quarter the bowl. I remember the days I would need a large water pipe to satisfy me. Packing it full of bud I cannot smoke like that anymore. Would end up stuck to my chair.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 685693 So powerful now I can only quarter the bowl. I remember the days I would need a large water pipe to satisfy me. Packing it full of bud I cannot smoke like that anymore. Would end up stuck to my chair.
Haha that's how I've felt lately, I find I have to steadily pace myself throughout the day. I use to just smoke a lot then take a nap but I haven't had the time lately

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Found a long lost hunk o bubble hash and about a zip o big sir holy weed from two seasons ago
Huffing the bubble on top of the big sir in a Joe Cocker stone pipe gifted to my by his family after he passed
Oh man what a flavor
My friend was house sitting in the guest cottage at the mad dog ranch
Housekeeping was finding evidence in the main house someone smoking weed
Ash trays appear found with ashes
House is locked up and vaccum tracks on carpet show no footprints
My friend who was Joes best friend and caretaker of the ranch for twenty years says his sprit Is very present and few if any are interested in buying the house and property

Spooky

Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

Found a long lost hunk o bubble hash and about a zip o big sir holy weed from two seasons ago
Huffing the bubble on top of the big sir in a Joe Cocker stone pipe gifted to my by his family after he passed
Oh man what a flavor
My friend was house sitting in the guest cottage at the mad dog ranch
Housekeeping was finding evidence in the main house someone smoking weed
Ash trays appear found with ashes
House is locked up and vaccum tracks on carpet show no footprints
My friend who was Joes best friend and caretaker of the ranch for twenty years says his sprit Is very present and few if any are interested in buying the house and property

Spooky
View attachment 685768
Is your piece one stone? Looks good, and stony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom