• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I like a medium/light roast Kona ,fresh grind myself. Kind of fruity. Goes great with some Granddaddy Purple pressed hash ! Some times when I `m feeling ill I`ll go with a grind of China White poppy brewed with Orange & Spice Bigelow or Constant Comment tea and sweetener. Before I was diabetic I`d use orange honey.
Freshly ground is always the best! You should try a naturally procsessed Ethiopian coffee. They are hard to find this time of the year but early summer they are in ubundance.
I have also had some very fruit forward of deep plum from South America tgat was just mind blowing every morning!
Different coffees and cannabis can really compliment each other. Just went two months of smoking sage"sativa" and a coffee with sage tasting notes great way to start your day through Christmas time

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

I picked this one up in Denver yesturday and is very impressive! The blackberry really stands out.

SPe G

SPe G

Critical Kush. "Blows your Mind AND makes you wanna Sleep"

Originally From Seed But 2nd-3rd Generation^^^ (better Growth,resin etc!?..)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Critical Kush. "Blows your Mind AND makes you wanna Sleep"

Originally From Seed But 2nd-3rd Generation^^^ (better Growth,resin etc!?..)
E4ian! How bout your boy mc gregors!! Lol stepping up in weight to fight the champ!
Critical kush sounds good, 'twas 5 am here when posted what time was it in your parts?

SPe G

SPe G

E4ian! How bout your boy mc gregors!! Lol stepping up in weight to fight the champ!
Critical kush sounds good, 'twas 5 am here when posted what time was it in your parts?

Yes.. Kool Eyh! I heard Yesterday. He'll KO RDA Sure..Just like With Jose Aldo
JA would beat RDA.
march the 2nd i saw.
Victory with JA was jus' a few weeks ago! ..Wise move . If RDA Was Successful people would say to soon for CMG. ... Wont happen Tho. Conor would KO him early.when he wants took probably.

^yup past week ,Since new year probably ive been up anywhere until 7am LOTS of mornings... Deriving from UFC too..Large time Difference..zZzZz Main card from the MGM in Vegas doesnt start untill 3AM !

lol GG check out The fuhrer.. :D
mma thread

Very nice,not seen good ole Pure Skunk#1 for yrs..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom