The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
drewski85

drewski85

@GrowGod no doubt.There's nothing like the smell of fresh brewed coffee and quality ganj in the morning. I Went for the Costa Rican gevalia kaffe and some glue this am. Didn't even need my pain meds.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@GrowGod no doubt.There's nothing like the smell of fresh brewed coffee and quality ganj in the morning. I Went for the Costa Rican gevalia kaffe and some glue this am. Didn't even need my pain meds.
:) good coffee will work as a pain relieve really well, for instance I don't drink alcohol to often but i do I usually get a hang over "pounding head ache" and I swear after the first cup of coffee it's gone and I feel great!
Your buying one of the higher end coffees from your local super market but if you are willing to kick a few extra bucks and maybe grind the beans yourself you should try coffee from a small batch roastery.
There's a few I like locally in the Denver area but I also order from a few places as well. I would be happy to suggest a spot or two if your interested.:smoking:

drewski85

drewski85

:) good coffee will work as a pain relieve really well, for instance I don't drink alcohol to often but i do I usually get a hang over "pounding head ache" and I swear after the first cup of coffee it's gone and I feel great!
Your buying one of the higher end coffees from your local super market but if you are willing to kick a few extra bucks and maybe grind the beans yourself you should try coffee from a small batch roastery.
There's a few I like locally in the Denver area but I also order from a few places as well. I would be happy to suggest a spot or two if your interested.:smoking:
That would be great ( but I am not in the Denver area,unfortunately).

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Why does anyone want to know what I`m smoking? Maybe to put nana robots in the smoke and turn me into a Trump voter? Maybe so I can be forced to watch the wizard of Oz on blue ray HDTV and be programed by the government to not ask questions? If anyone wants to know what`s in my pipe come by and see, otherwise if your the government where the hell are the flying cars and Dick Tracey type watches I was promised when I was a kid?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Why does anyone want to know what I`m smoking? Maybe to put nana robots in the smoke and turn me into a Trump voter? Maybe so I can be forced to watch the wizard of Oz on blue ray HDTV and be programed by the government to not ask questions? If anyone wants to know what`s in my pipe come by and see, otherwise if your the government where the hell are the flying cars and Dick Tracey type watches I was promised when I was a kid?
Would love to come by and burn a few with a legend like yourself MC. But on another note you share every other part of your life in your thread so why not tell us what your puffing lol

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh just because. ( It`s some of my pressed hash but I don`t remember when I made this batch or what strains are in it . I got so many samples of hash I`ve made and never labeled them.) Oh when did I become a Legend? I remember when I became a hippie cause a tour bus pulled up in front of us on the street and they announced that we were hippies. They took pictures of us and we panhandled them out of money.( Most of which turned out to be foreign and not worth anything here.) Before that all I can remember is some of us got asked if we were hip. One of us said yes then when we were asked what we were called, we didn`t know, so he called us hippies. He was a reporter just asking questions at the park. We thought he was going to ask us about a bust or a war demonstration or something. Had know idea we were the news. Even after that I still don`t know what a hippie is, I just thought we were people. It ended up because of that reporter bunches of people started hanging around the parks and hate and ash , ruined everything, that`s why most of us left for the hills. Bunches of plastic people everywhere! Anyway a legend? Nope just a people, an old people at that!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
An old people with lots informative info in the weed game. I'm sure i could learn a trick or two from you! And from what I've seen in your thread you are loaded with genetics that can't be bought. So to some you maybe a legend!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

An old people with lots informative info in the weed game. I'm sure i could learn a trick or two from you! And from what I've seen in your thread you are loaded with genetics that can't be bought. So to some you maybe a legend!
He's the living legend , guy has probably forgot more about growing weed than most will ever know including myself. I can't imagine the shit he has seen over the years.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Sage!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

been smoking on some Chaos (gorilla glue 4 x undisclosed male--Mi bred strain), but I have an idea who the male is.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
He's the living legend , guy has probably forgot more about growing weed than most will ever know including myself. I can't imagine the shit he has seen over the years.

Well you got the forgot part right, I have to keep looking back at my old notes to keep from making old mistakes. I actually try to keep up with all the new info cause you can never learn it all! After all there`s always new things to forget!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That would be great ( but I am not in the Denver area,unfortunately).

I would suggest the Colombian or the Costa Rican. But you have to ask them to grind for however you plan to brew. If you don't have a grinder . I use a hand crank grinder because the cheap electric ones make entirely to much fine powder causing an over extracted cup everytime.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I like a medium/light roast Kona ,fresh grind myself. Kind of fruity. Goes great with some Granddaddy Purple pressed hash ! Some times when I `m feeling ill I`ll go with a grind of China White poppy brewed with Orange & Spice Bigelow or Constant Comment tea and sweetener. Before I was diabetic I`d use orange honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom