GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Look at those ashes:smoking:

xavier7995

xavier7995

Can you tell me about the Topanga canyon? I'm supposed to be getting a cut

Topanga's canyon is a beautiful place. See there was this boy, and he was meeting the world...and he had this girlfriend that was really hot in a weird way. Her head and hair were way too big for her body, yet it worked and was amazing instead of making her look like a cartoon character. She fell on hard times though so used her magic valley to make a living, eventually turning it into a canyon.

eh...that sounded funnier in my head.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Topanga's canyon is a beautiful place. See there was this boy, and he was meeting the world...and he had this girlfriend that was really hot in a weird way. Her head and hair were way too big for her body, yet it worked and was amazing instead of making her look like a cartoon character. She fell on hard times though so used her magic valley to make a living, eventually turning it into a canyon.

eh...that sounded funnier in my head.
I chortled. Nice.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Lol little Dabbie! They need your assistance in the March potm to many rules being broke. Hope your doing well bro!

Zero fucks given about that :P

I'm doing as well as i can.. Still trying to hustle on ebay, still dealing with shitty customers.. same ol same ol...

Hows life been for you and yours? Anything exciting planned for the summer?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Zero fucks given about that :p

I'm doing as well as i can.. Still trying to hustle on ebay, still dealing with shitty customers.. same ol same ol...

Hows life been for you and yours? Anything exciting planned for the summer?
I know you do but I enjoy you correcting people lol
eBay hustle? how does this work? I only remember you selling off your rig and stuff.
My life just keeps piling on the weight. Had to move the grow 2 times in the last 6 months for landlord problems. Not an easy task very stressful but things will get easier soon.
Summer time plan is minimal stress and I'll be happy as can be! Moving in two weeks and hope to have a veggie garden this year

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just selling composting shit on ebay still :D

Damn twice! Whats the issue?

Where ya moving too? or just another part of town?
First time sprinkler boy snitched on me and this last time my lease was up but I needed two more months so they decided to let me stay but put the house on the market. Lol it's very hard to move 7 lights in full bloom.
Now I'm moving disn the street but we bought the house . 13 more days

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

First time sprinkler boy snitched on me and this last time my lease was up but I needed two more months so they decided to let me stay but put the house on the market. Lol it's very hard to move 7 lights in full bloom.
Now I'm moving disn the street but we bought the house . 13 more days
Congarts on the place! KNOW Eeexxxzactly, about moving, and <L-words> puffin my [unnamed] OG :) right now pics to come, pic machin' died. {edit im bakd] I got plenty so I'm puff'd n passin' :smoking: now

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

SHould I have this 120 grade Terperella crumble with these tkcookies or this 90 grade full mellt og with doobie?? :smoking:

11219077 959779894054423 7389525388812354078 n
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

it's like auto matic or.... especially this time in the evening .. can't pry myself away from the TKcookies by Connoisseur Genetics of course* :smoking: passin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom