• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Singlehandedly keeping this thread alive
Just wait till harvest will be before new year. Got a slew of new stuff to try and share. I think I will share harvest picks in here as well.
Did really well this year guys! The last few years I've been robbed by the pigs twice, jacked from dealers not paying, then there was moving the Grow to the in laws last year getting a dui for weed, whipped out by russet mites couple years ago and even duds.
And now finally with my last crop of 2016 coming down I will be 20 stacks ahead of my normal $flo and by next year this time I want to be 50Up!
Point of all this is we all hit low points, build your way back up only way to go!

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Putembk grown WiFi sleep medicine super couch lock and bag appeal for days...pics coming soon for shitz and giggles...but smokes as great as it looks and feels even better then the dank smell...I prefer more flavor and smell but the white took away from the fire og on this particular cut...falls short on smell and flavor of the OG Kush but is on its heels on potency...

incogneato

incogneato

Just wait till harvest will be before new year. Got a slew of new stuff to try and share. I think I will share harvest picks in here as well.
Did really well this year guys! The last few years I've been robbed by the pigs twice, jacked from dealers not paying, then there was moving the Grow to the in laws last year getting a dui for weed, whipped out by russet mites couple years ago and even duds.
And now finally with my last crop of 2016 coming down I will be 20 stacks ahead of my normal $flo and by next year this time I want to be 50Up!
Point of all this is we all hit low points, build your way back up only way to go!
Thata whas up! Slayed the bullshit and came out on top. That's some motivation right there. Ready to see the :fire:

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Putembk grown WiFi sleep medicine super couch lock and bag appeal for days...pics coming soon for shitz and giggles...but smokes as great as it looks and feels even better then the dank smell...I prefer more flavor and smell but the white took away from the fire og on this particular cut...falls short on smell and flavor of the OG Kush but is on its heels on potency...
Tmp 17155 20161217 121903 11205338698
Tmp 17155 20161217 121856 1384643052
Tmp 17155 20161217 121827 1 963244822
same batch, top nug is in bag and bottom two pics are the same but different nug from the top pic....number 1 sleep med in colorado in my last 5 years of smoking everything the rockies can throw at me!

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Looking good sticky! Need to do a run of bubble myself!
That's actually dry sift. Trim In 5 gallon bucket put 120 bag over the bucket. Into the deep freeze over night and just shake that shit over something with a perfectly smooth bottom. Easiest thing I've ever made. This was my first try so now time to experiment for different grades. Literally like 5 minutes of work and I had a giant pile of perfectly blonde kief

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's actually dry sift. Trim In 5 gallon bucket put 120 bag over the bucket. Into the deep freeze over night and just shake that shit over something with a perfectly smooth bottom. Easiest thing I've ever made. This was my first try so now time to experiment for different grades. Literally like 5 minutes of work and I had a giant pile of perfectly blonde kief
Well damn still looks :fire::fire::fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom