Lbgrower

Lbgrower

IMG 0218
Happy 4:20

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
heh, what kind of fish aere they? i thin ki would enjoy a fish tank once i get healthy.. i like to look at shit stoned. laughs.

chris.l
They are cichlids from lake tanganyika in Africa.
Neolamprolongus compressicep "orange"
I'll tag ya when I can get pics of the parents. They been shady as fuck lately lol

Dude you having a boy or girl? Got a name yet?
Boy!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I bought a cheapie 315 from chlorophyll for under their current sale price of $299, but it's made by chinamen and it has hot spots, horizontal bulb.
Different store honored and price matched a vertical phantom 315lec with remote ballast, and it is worth the price if you can find a deal. I'm assuming phantom is easier to deal with than an offbrand if there are issues, and maybe someone smarter than me can confirm that the vertical bulb has better light penetration into the canopy. Moving to LEC has made my nighttime temps drop significantly from only having hps bulbs in that room.
Here's a spring flower but it won't be going in the pipe:
View attachment 693121

Yes the 315 cmh is designed to run in a vertical open reflector. I went with sun systems, galaxy ballast and Phillips bulb. At growers house.

incogneato

incogneato

I bought a cheapie 315 from chlorophyll for under their current sale price of $299, but it's made by chinamen and it has hot spots, horizontal bulb.
Different store honored and price matched a vertical phantom 315lec with remote ballast, and it is worth the price if you can find a deal. I'm assuming phantom is easier to deal with than an offbrand if there are issues, and maybe someone smarter than me can confirm that the vertical bulb has better light penetration into the canopy. Moving to LEC has made my nighttime temps drop significantly from only having hps bulbs in that room.
Here's a spring flower but it won't be going in the pipe:
View attachment 693121
Pretty bad ass flower!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
So i figured this is the place to ask this. What is the craziest bud you have grown... Long flowering sativas i imagine. But some of you might know about my auto i took well up to 110 days... It started throwing some seeds so i chopped it scared for my other plants... Anyway its so crazy looking, and reeks bad!!! Im waiting on it to cure for a week, then i will give it the wake and bake test... here is some pics... I try to get some better ones later. and the plant it grew on.. its the crazist shit i ever seen. Has anybody else ever seen such a thing?

Best Save those seeds bro ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom