The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Julien

King Julien

bowl the fuck up! one of you should get fucked up for me. heh. i want, no i need my ass handed to me.. i need some sleep.

i look forward to experimenting with medibles. i bet that would help my tolerance a bunch? if you are loaded on edble you would smoke less yeah?

If medibles effect you like most people then they should definitely reduce your overall intake. Just eating enough to not even feel it then taking a hit can be like smoking an entire bowl. It really potentiates the effects of smoking so if you get used to them you can stay pretty high all day on pretty small amounts of herb.

That and edibles already take so little to last so long.

jipp

jipp

If medibles effect you like most people then they should definitely reduce your overall intake. Just eating enough to not even feel it then taking a hit can be like smoking an entire bowl. It really potentiates the effects of smoking so if you get used to them you can stay pretty high all day on pretty small amounts of herb.

That and edibles already take so little to last so long.

something to look forward too.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Story time(lol) just kidding.
I just finished season 3 episode 3 of narcos on Netflix last night.
I’m a bit disappointed with no Pablo (he’s dead) and no titties :( instead they show man ass.:p Last season had titties on every episode.
@LittleDabbie
Kosher kush this morning
A176CC28 3A6D 4FCB BDE1 44BB38F98936

dan1989

dan1989

Synthetic urine pal ultra pure every time

Seems hard to get in UK. To be fair, I tested the quick fix on my own dip cards. Mine were still failing me when the cards at work tested me clean. The QF worked lovely, and it kind of looked realistic because the red lines weren't all just solid red, they faded here and there slightly. Brilliant stuff. The lithium chloride is a chemical with a PH of 6, the average human piss level, it warms the synthetic urine without messing with it. It's the same stuff that some synthetic urines give you in a sachet to activate the heat. It works with the qf it might not work with other formulas so don't follow my advice on this without testing it out yourself first. My lithium chloride is 99% something make sure you get the right stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom