The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
brazel

brazel

im good. just waiting for lights out to call it a night.

hitting some bubblegum shatter.

i really need to get my grow game on so i can get enough dope to fuck with edibles.. i think that will be teh true ticket to good night sleep.
here's some decarboxylated coconut oil from Super Lemon Haze. a teaspoon will do you real good a half tsp is nice
20171031 041434

brazel

brazel

im good. just waiting for lights out to call it a night.

hitting some bubblegum shatter.

i really need to get my grow game on so i can get enough dope to fuck with edibles.. i think that will be teh true ticket to good night sleep.
That's the only thing I use it for is sleep before bedtime

DAT

DAT

Smoking some vacuum sucked jack herer here in the park downtown philly.I mailed to myself from Oregon . The brothers walkin by smell it and say, that smells like some dank shit sista!! There are some sexy fine ass brothers in this city. Have a good weekend!peace Out.
B94572F3 954F 479E A315 B528CD34C727

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yeap Vice is also doing a documentary on kratom :D Word is getting spread!!! Lives are being SAVED!

*Waves to everyone* Sure do miss the old thread and the bullshit back and forth :(
Lil Dabbie is back! Long time no see, this site is not the same without you! All the old farts are at Stax now but that places is like 1998 again lmao And it’s all repeated crap.

DAT

DAT

Sweet! Is that a rubber coat for the pipe?:D
No. That is a silicone pipe. There are some wicked glass shops on South Street. But unfortunately Philadelphia sees little promise of medical and nill promise of rec because it’s a “common wealth” community and has completely different laws then the rest of the state . The current black market strong hold is untouchable in Philadelphia and NYC. Too bad , this city is electric and funky as hell. But You can’t even buy a single beer at a pharmacy , grocery store or convienent store. You got to buy a six pack at the bar or restaurant.

King Julien

King Julien

I'm currently smoking on this...
777 211

Some good ol', being sarcastic on that part, compressed headache mexibrown. Traded a dose of edibles for a quarter of the stuff. Was more so my friend could try out the edibles more than I wanted the reggie but since I smoked all of my early trimmings that were dry this is what I've got to work with.

But as soon as it is dry I'll be smoking on this early harvest bud from the smallest, and least potent smelling and seeming, plant in my current grow...
777 216

Got a couple nuggets of it quick drying in a dehumidifier bucket set-up right now for tomorrow. This reggie crap is unbearable.

jipp

jipp

pfx, and a plemon tester nug soon.

chinese chickens watching x files with the lights off. sounds fun :P

and i agree i need to be medicated just to move. old bones can be a bitch!

bowl up homie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom