The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

I’m not sure the science behind it but they separate the two during the process then mix them back together . It’s the new way man lol
I know, I guess I might have to crawl from under this rock soon and get my card lol. It looks like some big ass fancy machine that does it. Here I am still smoking analog.
20171121 004913

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I’m not sure the science behind it but they separate the two during the process then mix them back together . It’s the new way man lol
From what I have been told from a guy who makes the sauce, its just live resin poured into a mason jar and put under pressure not vacuum. Apparently they leave it for at least a week or longer. The longer the more the "diamonds" clump together and form larger "rocks". Remember Back in the day when you would make crystals at school.... Simple. The bad thing that a lot of extractors are pointing out about sauce is its technically unpurged bho.

incogneato

incogneato

From what I have been told from a guy who makes the sauce, its just live resin poured into a mason jar and put under pressure not vacuum. Apparently they leave it for at least a week or longer. The longer the more the "diamonds" clump together and form larger "rocks". Remember Back in the day when you would make crystals at school.... Simple. The bad thing that a lot of extractors are pointing out about sauce is its technically unpurged bho.
What crystal were you making in school? :drunk:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Lmao I think your buddies wrong but fuck if I know. If it was un purged the levels of residue would be to high to pass testing? I’m just a grower :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom