GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
To fresh to smoke
4DDE2332 7212 4099 A0D7 73AAB53D51D4

DAT

DAT

Well old Frenchy canoli calls his beautiful hash VSOP. Very special olde press.

What I have there is my own multi-strain KSBH. Or kinda special bubble hash. Haha.
I should have known! frenchy . The French Hash Master..ooh la
La.. I am a student of his as well. !’I studied his hash making process and techniques extensively and invested in his quality bags and mini washing machine to be able to produce the same elite quality hash he makes.I still have some seeds that he recommended z seeds that are a highly sought after strain specifically grown for the highest quality hash making .
Nice work my friend!
Cheers

stiffneck

stiffneck

I should have known! frenchy . The French Hash Master..ooh la
La.. I am a student of his as well. !’I studied his hash making process and techniques extensively and invested in his quality bags and mini washing machine to be able to produce the same elite quality hash he makes.I still have some seeds that he recommended z seeds that are a highly sought after strain specifically grown for the highest quality hash making .
Nice work my friend!
Cheers

Thanks Dat! I figure when I actually get my shit together and put some effort into the process I might be able to produce a nice product... Frenchy is the coolest. . Yeah I saw the big stain less washer he was using man I could go for something like that!

Organikz

Organikz

@Shamus
I see those old BOEL genetics you're working sir. Respect! I just picked up some green genes cherry bomb 79' and some cb79xrks85. Can't wait to pop them. Right now I'm working with some [presoviet Kandahar x Thai stick] x [dj short velvet rush].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom