• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

View attachment 772128 Hey jipp this stuff will rock your world lol
Please tell me how much you payed for that sauce? I just started a pour off and I know it will look similar/
IMG 20180118 174100 950
better than that.. Just curious what the legal market is charging nowadays I really don't know.

Shamus

Shamus

just marketing bs gt21……thanks shamus

it really is good, I'm snobby as hell. def going to be a new go to GG4 type plant if it becomes more available. consistently dank. a good few phones were ran thru to find it

Didnt know you were in the mitten. Same here.

born and raised

Almost looks like a crack pipe...

thats cuz it is, just no crack. lol
its technically a sherb pipe

Nice #’s :D
I try

What the hell is this genius crack looking device?
literally exactly what it looks like.. I've always wanted to be a glass blower. but I can say this piece is unique. quite #derilicte #mugatu
it was offered at auction and fetched a $7500 offer. lol

Pretty sure Logic said he made that one. Divine genetics chem cookies

made maybe but selected specific phone that was all SMF. a good bit actually went into that if I'm not mistaken. I seriously suspected it was my tony little cut until I found that out. RIP tony little
I wish I would have given everyone that cut
then id have it right now

smoking on some light dep blue underdog from loompas neighbor. ill post pics later
its aight. def better then loompas garbage

Shamus

Shamus

you had your chance dummy
I know, I kick myself once a week for that one literally.

but I'm making/have made essentially the same thing and just have to run the numbers to find another contender.
Ive Hawkeyed results of lime cookies looking for similar expressions and there wasn't a one. so 100 lime cookies to me, and prolly another 40-80 somehow even tho I thought i bought em all..

there was only 1 tony type plant.

so it's gonna be work but
it'll be fun hunting. lol

I'm substituting lime kush for tha pure kush I got from Atlanta that I thought was suges.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
it really is good, I'm snobby as hell. def going to be a new go to GG4 type plant if it becomes more available. consistently dank. a good few phones were ran thru to find it

I try

literally exactly what it looks like.. I've always wanted to be a glass blower. but I can say this piece is unique. quite #derilicte #mugatu
it was offered at auction and fetched a $7500 offer. lol

made maybe but selected specific phone that was all SMF. a good bit actually went into that if I'm not mistaken. I seriously suspected it was my tony little cut until I found that out. RIP tony little
I wish I would have given everyone that cut
then id have it right now

smoking on some light dep blue underdog from loompas neighbor. ill post pics later
its aight. def better then loompas garbage
From loompa s neighbor? Lol

Shamus

Shamus

Which BTW ironically now is known as Suges, but it's not. so it's actually kinda cool I found that cut and sourced it for the community, it's dank AF but it's not the suge nite PK. Me and rudeboi have talked plenty on this subject

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So you trimmed for loompa last fall or two falls ago. he ripped you off and didn’t pay then you hooked up with his neighbor! That’s great. Would love to see him come defend him self. I swear him and his chronnies come back every six months talking about how there back. Then there gone for six months. It’s wierd because one makes a post, then his buddy makes a post and come flyingj just sucking them dry making them sound like they are the kind of people you want your kids to meet lol

Shamus

Shamus

So you trimmed for loompa last fall or two falls ago. he ripped you off and didn’t pay then you hooked up with his neighbor! That’s great. Would love to see him come defend him self. I swear him and his chronnies come back every six months talking about how there back. Then there gone for six months. It’s wierd because one makes a post, then his buddy makes a post and come flyingj just sucking them dry making them sound like they are the kind of people you want your kids to meet lol
I didn't trim!! I only helped my girl and my homie and his girl. I was there traveling, it was a shitty Pitt stop
However TO THE ROLLERDERBY CHICKS of whom I loved. ur awesome. They were my favorite bros in mendo
I've said all I have to say
people in the industry should avoid loompa. I wish him the best but his ethics are shit and operation is loose butthole. I honestly don't care anymore but I'm sure he's over there a ragin

Last edited:
stiffneck

stiffneck

Nothing yet. But last night I was having some pretty trippy shit go down. Was using live resin then took my usual edible dose for sleep.

I was having these closed eye visuals that were..... like normal.vision? Fuck that makes no sense. While my eyes were closed I.was SEEing just fine it seemed. When I opened my eyes it was just another expression.of reality. The reality behind the eyes was super.real. dmt.real.

Fucking weird man.....

jipp

jipp

yo, thumps up to Vermont for sticking it to the man.

also, because of this:

"Just ask Vermont’s former Attorney General, William Sorrell, who received a parting gift not typically bestowed upon a state’s top law enforcement officer. But Sorrell isn’t your typical Attorney General. He’s one of the earliest supporters of marijuana decriminalization in the state of Vermont, and now has the license plate to prove it. That’s right, Vermont’s former Attorney General has a 420 license plate."

thumbs up, mr. and mrs. politicians. you are doing the right things.. pat your self on the back.
bowl up.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
looks tasty, and i could use it. hurting. gonna lay down and try to get some rest in a bit.

so, is nectar any different than live resin? fancy word for the same thing?

i like the sauce whatever they wanna call it.

some jack herer for bed time.

good night.
It’s all pretty close to the same jipp, but everyone want to hear a new fancy name right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom