• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That was a great jam.
I enjoyed it as well. Jipps probaly mad because he smoked all his meds again.lol
A0D32F5C 043D 4C16 899E 23CB3580FA80

1 gram temple ball, 15 to go

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
4FDF2DD2 531F 4262 87B5 F41F270CAB5B
Get that harvest cut jipp. If you were close to me I would hit ya with 1 gram hot knife hits till you pass:smoking: That’s how we put down the high tolerance guys before butane came along:p

Illmind

Illmind

That's nice them g cookies.. once I get moving I'll edit this with snap of these bannana kush x gg4 been tagged nanna glue I guess very nice it's taste is like a fire alarm starts low and creeps in extremely loud mostly funky earth Flav's light glue and very light celery type taste I associate with nanna. Appearance is frost everywhere glue leaning look with crazy foxtailing from the nanna side.. nose is like gg4 little more quiet with a little bit of old school beasters.. yea seriously it reminds me of that super old school commercial that was so dense you could break a window with a top lol.. and a nug the size of a dime is a q.. just a little it's kinda nostalgic and I like it..

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That's nice them g cookies.. once I get moving I'll edit this with snap of these bannana kush x gg4 been tagged nanna glue I guess very nice it's taste is like a fire alarm starts low and creeps in extremely loud. Appearance is frost everywhere glue leaning look with crazy foxtailing from the nanna side.. nose is like gg4 little more quiet with a little bit of old school beasters.. yea seriously it reminds me of that super old school commercial that was so dense you could break a window with a top lol.. and a nug the size of a dime is a q.. just a little it's kinda nostalgic and I like it..
Ya you could knock a mofo out with a beastie nugg and a tube sock! Homie don’t play that! Hahaha who remembers Homie the clown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom