The Muchacho Smoking Facility!

• Thread starter GrowGod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jipp

jipp

LoL what are you talking about when you say you need some oil?

just got back from this local disp ( name of is sky ) which i wont go to again if i help it.
got ripped off on some grand dady purple shatter 5 grams. made me sick (gdp) they did have some good shatter the last time it was a cool place i liked it but now im not sure sucks when you get ripped off.

they were cool then this time they were a bit shady, i was able to get a live resin cartridge kind ( good meds ). ill have to get some more oil 5 grams of shatter i cant use.. 200.00 bucks down the drain.

but i know where to go for good oil. seems like the only place in town.
live and learn.

lets get fucked up.

bowls up. True OG live resin.

want good oil in this fucking to0wn go to KIND meds. there shit is good.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I feel like a wimp after your recipie @stiffneck but finally got some coconut oil whipped up. Giving it a test run now. I used 30g lower buds to 16 oz oil. I usually do about 4-5 grams a dose.

How was it?

View attachment 790914 New Coffee for the weekend! New Peruvian very excited!:DView attachment 790933View attachment 790934

Ok dude... I came across a post from 2015 where you were talking about this? coffee. It must be good. I don't use a coffe maker I boil water and pour it through a filter...old school. What's the scoop on this coffee? What's the monthly cost?

Bout to smoke this bowl of Keefe real quick before bed. Alright not real quick shit takes forever, with all the coughing n hacking!

All that coughing and hacking melts away though when that HAMMER hits you in the head. Love kief.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yeah.... I always just throw a pinch in there. I don't measure or anything.
I probably should start measuring stuff out. Last night i was digging into that hashoil and most likely took too mush. I was fucked up. Like almost panicking fun ked up. Like wake up and I usually hit my pipe..... nah..mum still stoned. Just took a nap.....

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I just have a mindless job. I dont make em knockout for work but i have a good 5-6 hours of feelin good. I just drink the coconut oil in coffee so i can make it whatever strength i want.
Honestly I don’t eat edibles, everytime time I have in the past it was knock your socks off can’t function tunnel vision shit!
I like to smoke and dab constantly so a half day buzz isn’t appealing to me.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yeah.... I always just throw a pinch in there. I don't measure or anything.
I probably should start measuring stuff out. Last night i was digging into that hashoil and most likely took too mush. I was fucked up. Like almost panicking fun ked up. Like wake up and I usually hit my pipe..... nah..mum still stoned. Just took a nap.....
That’s my biggest fear! Not wanting to smoke!

incogneato

incogneato

Honestly I don’t eat edibles, everytime time I have in the past it was knock your socks off can’t function tunnel vision shit!
I like to smoke and dab constantly so a half day buzz isn’t appealing to me.
But you dont have to be somewhere for 10 hours a day like i do or you would love edibles. Half a day buzz is great. Eat oil, smoke omw to work. Oil kicks in while joint wears off, oil wears off and smoke omw home. Full coverage :cool:
Been looking at those for a while now. Going to have to try one out.
Glg has em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom