GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just don’t count your chickens before they hatch
35301946 9DC3 4466 B1E4 9C0D51B978C9
:cry:

stiffneck

stiffneck

I smokes some hash.. it ain't cutting it. Ate all my cookies and fuck all the canna oil is gone.

So..... I have a 28 gram ball of hash in the oven at 220. I use batkats?? recipient for can a-caps. So I just kind of eye it with the coconut oil and a little bit of lecithin. I don't think I have used that much hash before. Maybe half that. Fuck it man my back is killing me. Gotta do what I gotta do. :)

Papasomni

Papasomni

GDP always worked well for me. Good pain strain .
I hope you get some relief.. they've got me back on the hydrocodone for bone pain. I have a bone marrow issue. I've been back on it for about 4 months. I hate that fuzzy headed feeling

stiffneck

stiffneck

I hope you get some relief.. they've got me back on the hydrocodone for bone pain. I have a bone marrow issue. I've been back on it for about 4 months. I hate that fuzzy headed feeling

Well the ounce of hash is in the oven for hash caps. I know a little latter today I will be feeling better.

After I got myself off of the oxycontin, oxycodone, opana, morphine.... I tried just taking hydrocodone. That fuzzy feeling is the worst. And in my case it just made my back pain worse after a while.

Cannabis works well... I just need a boatload. Kind of a catch 22. I need to grow lots of cannabis but my back puts limits on that. I still get it done but it ain t easy.

Papasomni

Papasomni

Well the ounce of hash is in the oven for hash caps. I know a little latter today I will be feeling better.

After I got myself off of the oxycontin, oxycodone, opana, morphine.... I tried just taking hydrocodone. That fuzzy feeling is the worst. And in my case it just made my back pain worse after a while.

Cannabis works well... I just need a boatload. Kind of a catch 22. I need to grow lots of cannabis but my back puts limits on that. I still get it done but it ain t easy.
I was on oxycontin for a couple of years.. I was taking 3 80mgs a day and about 8 or 10 2mg dilaudid for breakthrough. I took myself off of that in 2012. Cannabis was the only way I could've done that.
Texas is still a prohibition state so I don't have access to any meds. My only choice was to grow my own. I recently developed this bone marrow issue.. the freaking pain is excruciating and it's all over my rib cage and the back of my skull. I couldn't stand it so I asked my doc for the Norco. I'm glad I found this site. Maybe it will lead to my finding a strain that will help me

stiffneck

stiffneck

I was on oxycontin for a couple of years.. I was taking 3 80mgs a day and about 8 or 10 2mg dilaudid for breakthrough. I took myself off of that in 2012. Cannabis was the only way I could've done that.
Texas is still a prohibition state so I don't have access to any meds. My only choice was to grow my own. I recently developed this bone marrow issue.. the freaking pain is excruciating and it's all over my rib cage and the back of my skull. I couldn't stand it so I asked my doc for the Norco. I'm glad I found this site. Maybe it will lead to my finding a strain that will help me

Same boat dude. Three 80 mg oxy and fucking eight 30mg oxycodone for breakthrough... fucking nightmare. 2005-2016. Jesus you would think all that every day would ELIMINATE ANY PAIN..... funny thing is it made it worse.... way worse. Times are changing man hopefully the place you live will see the light. And I agree with you brother..... there was no way in shell I could have gotten off that shit without cannabis. They s plant is a miracle. Love.

Sorry about the giant pic.. I clearly don't know what I'm doing

We are human. Of course we don't know what we are doing. :)

stiffneck

stiffneck

i got some grand dady purple.
bowl up.
I knew GDP was good for pain. Now I just read about a strain called candyland. Bay platinum cookies x gdp. I need those fucking seeds.

Sounds like you have a pretty solid tolerance lol. Enjoy! Ineed to whip up some coconut oil asap myself
It's quite large. An hour ago I took a teaspoon xxx f that stuff. Jesus Christ it tasted really bad. Nd it was gritty. Yuk. I like my yoohoocannacocconutdrink much better.

I get to the point where I am "dosing" drinking my yoohoos two or three times a day. That's a lot. I am preeety sure it would knock a lesser man down. Haha. But at that rate it's gone fast.... shi t I need to grow more....

That shits kick in in.

incogneato

incogneato

I knew GDP was good for pain. Now I just read about a strain called candyland. Bay platinum cookies x gdp. I need those fucking seeds.

It's quite large. An hour ago I took a teaspoon xxx f that stuff. Jesus Christ it tasted really bad. Nd it was gritty. Yuk. I like my yoohoocannacocconutdrink much better.

I get to the point where I am "dosing" drinking my yoohoos two or three times a day. That's a lot. I am preeety sure it would knock a lesser man down. Haha. But at that rate it's gone fast.... shi t I need to grow more....

That shits kick in in.
I do pretty well at cleaning mine up flavor wise. I like to do a few extra water baths to clean mine up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom