• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
42651FF3 89F8 4B7E BAF4 0F29D8158A03
Happy commercialized 4/20...where everyone is out to squeeze every last buck from you:D

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Picked up 1 gram Blue Dream , 1 gram Snoop Dog Dream and 1 g Super Lemon Haze. last OR weed purchase. moving To L.A. the blue dream helped my stomach ache last night.
Hey Dat hope your doing well. Woo hoo getting out of Oregon and into the sunshine of L.A! Very nice!

DAT

DAT

It that u in your avi GG? Yeah I’m completely stoked about this job offer man. I worked my ass off and paid my dues and kept my goals alive and landed this beautiful opportunity to help take excellent care of cancer patients in the Los Angeles area. I hope you and ur family are well! That Snoop Dogg weed is real nice.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No it’s not. He’s plays Alias j.j the lead role in the Netflix series Surviving Escobar. If you don’t mind subtitles it’s a fantastic fast pace drug smuggling, corruption,prison,hitman, mafia movie.
Yes you have to take those opertunities when they arrive. So congratulations! I’ve only been to LA one time when I was 18. We drove out there from Co. for my girlfriends niece was being born. The weather is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom