The new 2000 watt grow

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

Your soil pH seems high. I'd try to drop that down closer to 6.5, but I'm not as sure about organic soils and pH adjustment.

You could adjust up the pH of your feeding solutions, but I would continue to use them unadjusted because they should gradually bring your soil pH down. I'd just watch your plants for any signs of imbalance.

yes buddy i was hoping that my feeding solution ph being low would kinda balance soil ph being high.

T

tattoojim

Thats the problem right there brudah. Get any lil lights blacked out.Anything putting off light is causing your nanners. Even if its green itll reflect white off your poly and disrupt your light cycle. Get them taped up or in another room

got out the duck tape and put 5 layers over the lights. i checked for leaks today, and it was blacked out in my room. i for sure have some seeds though. these seeds will most likely carry on hermie traits rite? the mask makes some killer smoke,but its a shame she hermed on me.

T

tattoojim

pic1 all plants
pic2 jackberry
pic 3 kollosus next to jackberry
pic 4,5,6 bangkok betty
pic 7 kollosus
pic 8,9 lemon og
pic 10 purple god x sweettooth , pink and purple phenos

T

tattoojim

pic1 pink pheno purple god
pic2 purple pheno
the rest is my old vegg room and whats popn in there

S

SirSmokyGarden

Lovin the spores :banana1sv6:
had some gold caps a year ago that had me going for awhile hahaha
good times.. the garden is looking amazing too btw

T

tattoojim

Lovin the spores :banana1sv6:
had some gold caps a year ago that had me going for awhile hahaha
good times.. the garden is looking amazing too btw

treasure coast is the fungi and thanks for the kind words bro :pimp:

T

tattoojim

i might have fd up... i thought i seen amber trichs all over my jd purplegod x sweettooth, started trimming all the fan leafs off. i thought i might throw the scope on it again, and they were pinkish in the globe of the trich. some trichs had pokadots of pink.. then i started to panic. now what do i do?? quick search and highersolutions has the purple kief thread...now i think that she is not close. and shocked all to hell

T

tattoojim

started chopping on my purplegod x sweettooth. i have been kinda busy, the first is coming up...but here is a few pics from tonite ..got a bout half way through two plants..

DSC00922
DSC00923
DSC00924
DSC00928
DSC00933
DSC00934
DSC00935
DSC00936
DSC00937
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up....great thread bro that room really blew up on you buds everywhere looks pimp, and that finished shot of the PG x ST looks insane..did you make that cross??? anyways sick work looking forward to seeing some more shots when those other strains finish up!

T

tattoojim

pink pheno...hard to get a good pic
the pink pheno smells alot like the sweettooth side cant wait to have a taste...:banana1sv6:

DSC00938
DSC00939
DSC00940
DSC00941
DSC00942
DSC00943
M

moemoe08

nice nuggs. your soil get more acidic as you grow due to the acids that bacteria and fungi are releasing. Your soil ph will go down.

T

tattoojim

whats up....great thread bro that room really blew up on you buds everywhere looks pimp, and that finished shot of the PG x ST looks insane..did you make that cross??? anyways sick work looking forward to seeing some more shots when those other strains finish up!

that would b a jd cross... and buddy i would love to shake his hand.

i will post the strains as i chop them. thanks for stopping by :pimp:

T

tattoojim

more pics of the purple goddess pheno...friday nite sitn at home and more pics to come of some sample buds..

DSC00944
DSC00945
DSC00946
DSC00949
DSC00948
DSC00947

Latest posts

Top Bottom