The new bug!!!!

• Thread starter Patriot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patriot

Patriot

update...it works but not 100 % so in the last week i picked about 4 or 5 ...before i picked an avg of 8 to 10 per day...i think it works somewhat...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Nothing I've Found

The DE doesn't work, safers sprays don't work, and pesticides make your weed taste like paint(oil base). A couple years ago they ate a 5' tall F-13 in a week. I say eat but they more suck the life out of the plant. Would very much like to know a safe way to kill these bastards

mal

A

alf318

box elder bugs driving me nuts what is this tanglefroot stuff? any help would be great

Augestwest

Augestwest

Found these little guys on my 707 headband just a little bit ago and at first thought they were lady bugs but noticed the spot and realized they wernt. Iv been noticing somthing has been eating my leaves with no signs of catapillers or anything of that sort and now I'm guessing it was these littler buggers. Iv seen stink bugs a couple times befor on my plants and never thought anything of it just either crushed them or flicked them off the plants.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Those are baby harlequin bugs. Kill every one you can possibly find. I have them, never had them eat my cannabis but they love Brassicas, especially mustards.

Augestwest

Augestwest

I destroyed every single one and have been checking religously it's just so hard because my plants are so big and bushy. Glad I found these guys befor they did some damage but now that I look them up I have noticed in the middle of my plant that they were found on Iv been finding dead branches that I assumed were from lack of light but now I'm guessing these guys were sucking the life out of them

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Here's what I suggest. First, get something like a tarp, some plastic trash bags or a sheet, and put it under your trees, just like you do for a Christmas tree. Then, give your girls a good shake before you go hunting. The minute they feel a predator may be around they drop to the ground. They should be easily captured/collected on the tarp.

I haven't found that they do a whole lot of damage in my area, to cannabis, but still, if they're looking for something to eat and you've provided the smorgasbord, we can't be surprised if they sample.

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

Will they effect the way the buds flower? Iv been having a problem where my tops won't fully flower but my sides and bottoms flower normal I recently noticed a good 13 stink bus on one

20160626 141930
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't answer that question, but your plants do look pretty good.

Top Bottom