The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I like the smells, I've learned to like the greenhouse smell, the fresh soil. An since there random, they all smell different

N

numbnutts

I had typed up a bit of information but I'm slow. Lol View attachment 625256 View attachment 625257
Just trying to throw some info up . It comes out of the grow bible. By . Greg Green ☺View attachment 625258
Got it off Amazon.
Thank you for that very much. I wanna say I read that front to back about 10 years ago , I'm gonna pick it up and go through it again. The biothrive I use Says there is enough micro nutrients in there but it couldn't hurt to grab some earth juice I guess. Thank you for taking the time. I appreciate it

N

numbnutts

Welcome to the thread....not intruding here! If you like to grow dank and like to chop it up with a few farmers...you have found the spot...indoor...out door....how ever you grow it pal! Welcome!
Thanks man. Much appreciated.

N

numbnutts

Dammit! Looking real proper! Yea man got quite a few in bloom...Got the clap too! Lmao...lil nasty fuckers...so far I been able to hold em @ bay...it will take some diligence to rid them...i am not blooming anymore until than...
I hate mites with a passion. I only had them once and the white spots on the leafs were the dead giveaways. My new plants have spiders but not the mites. They're three little black and white spiders and they eat mites , so even though I hate spiders , these ones I've grown attached to , my little home boys

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I hate mites with a passion. I only had them once and the white spots on the leafs were the dead giveaways. My new plants have spiders but not the mites. They're three little black and white spiders and they eat mites , so even though I hate spiders , these ones I've grown attached to , my little home boys
Hate them...battling them now....1st time for everything...i hate pests period! A while back got aphids....ridded them with ease...these mites are the worse....Neem and habanero's....So far i have held them down..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hate them...battling them now....1st time for everything...i hate pests period! A while back got aphids....ridded them with ease...these mites are the worse....Neem and habanero's....So far i have held them down..
Oh and azamax...

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

that what I m talking bout☺ . This organic pest place by me has been putting in my ear the benefits of predator means to prevent. I'm in just gotta wait till Monday now lol . Lil pricks lol

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What is azamax? . Hope to prevail ☺ . Glad that I have mainly small and veg still so I can eradicate the situation ☺.

PRODUCT SKU: AZAC732
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

OMRI-Listed Azamax is a broad-spectrum organic insecticide that controls pests like mites, aphids, whiteflies, caterpillars, thrips, grasshoppers and more! Its active ingredient, a natural derivative of the neem tree, is safe enough for application in any high people-traffic area. It's also great as an additive to other insecticides, as it makes pests more vulnerable to them.

Top Bottom