• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

IMG 0052
Yep

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

You should probaly talk to kieks or zilla. They would be able to tell you better about led and those low watt bulbs and what to change or keep for next time or at least point you in the right direction. I use 1ks with uv supplement and only used advanced nutrients so i couldn't really help too much. I've actually gotten alot of help from this site and there are alot of farmers on here that really know their shit. I would start a thread and ask you'll get alot of replies with people to help
Well thank you.... and im not sure i want a thread of people trying to help.... there isn't anything wrong just not getting the big colas i want. there are a few things i will change but im not going to win pic of the month with some .5 gram nugs :)

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yo! Who's about? Keiks u lurking pal? Whats new and whats good on that side of the pond pal? Same ole chit here!! Got this bad boy dialed in like nobodys biz now olebuddy! Got em running for the hills with the flower coming out now.....neighbor says the Tombs not good for him cuz it lays him out....lmao! Yea man as them young kids say...."your killin it ole man" hehe peace and positive vibes from the Zilla farm

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

Yo! Who's about? Keiks u lurking pal? Whats new and whats good on that side of the pond pal? Same ole chit here!! Got this bad boy dialed in like nobodys biz now olebuddy! Got em running for the hills with the flower coming out now.....neighbor says the Tombs not good for him cuz it lays him out....lmao! Yea man as them young kids say...."your killin it ole man" hehe peace and positive vibes from the Zilla farm
Since your here .... Lol I started a small hydro grow and was hoping for a few pointers. The plants that are growing have been experimented on a little... but in the future i want to grow larger colas and better yields.... my last grow with this strain got me an ounce of fire.... i would like to see two plants give me a QP or close to it!
Things i need to do next time
1) larger pots
2) mykos from day 1
3) more airflow
IMG 03551

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Since your here .... Lol I started a small hydro grow and was hoping for a few pointers. The plants that are growing have been experimented on a little... but in the future i want to grow larger colas and better yields.... my last grow with this strain got me an ounce of fire.... i would like to see two plants give me a QP or close to it!
Things i need to do next time
1) larger pots
2) mykos from day 1
3) more airflowView attachment 643591
What ya running?! Blue dream?

RockymtnErik

RockymtnErik

What ya running?! Blue dream?
Wow ya did i say that or is it just your observation...
Is this a strain that gets big colas or no? I've noticed some (allot) improvement over my last grow but the Calyxes still aren't stacking enough to get me the big nug yield.... I dont expect to get the cover of HT but i want to start in that direction... Any pics you need i got them.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Is this a strain that gets big colas or no? I've noticed some (allot) improvement over my last grow but the Calyxes still aren't stacking enough to get me the big nug yield.... I dont expect to get the cover of HT but i want to start in that direction... Any pics you need i got them.
Nice big o'l girl ☺. I guess it depends on what side of the gene pool it falls on and the expression it shows.
20160525 174923
20160114 090205

Some of the better cola shots got a pic of a donkey di#k shot just got to find it . First strain is mangolope. Omerta Genetics. Sativa dom. And other are tangarine kush .
Kandy kush. DNA genetics has a nice cola shape also . . Look at strains that are good for sea of green. . Or single cola growth. Good luck and good vibes .

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nice big o'l girl ☺. I guess it depends on what side of the gene pool it falls on and the expression it shows. View attachment 643614 View attachment 643615
Some of the better cola shots got a pic of a donkey di#k shot just got to find it . First strain is mangolope. Omerta Genetics. Sativa dom. And other are tangarine kush .
Kandy kush. DNA genetics has a nice cola shape also . . Look at strains that are good for sea of green. . Or single cola growth. Good luck and good vibes .
lol..thats it,show him them huge big todgers..knock the confidence right out of the poor kid...hahaha.only messing.amazing pics bud.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Lol.got same response with my tombs."what the f###k was that you gave me,knocked me out"hehehe...pussys..lol.
How ya doin farmero?still no roots.gotta be close.even them fresh beans have popped and rooted?fucking plugs bro.but,its worth the wait.i promise you pal.ill make this work...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

From my observation friend....who what when where and why...depends on your idea of huge....what lights ya running? Soil? Coco? How ya growing what u usiing for
Nutes? All comes to play....temperatures...

keiksweat

keiksweat

mate
Well thank you.... and im not sure i want a thread of people trying to help.... there isn't anything wrong just not getting the big colas i want. there are a few things i will change but im not going to win pic of the month with some .5 gram nugs :)
,id say.keep going the way your going.if you want more ,bigger buds.you gotta get more light.try training your gals,to open them up,so light gets through to lower branches.try to get the top of the canopy flat.then you can get the most from using led.check my early pics,see how flat my canopy is?that's why I get big even colahs with led.defoliation is another trick to maximize led power.
Good luck keiks...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lol.got same response with my tombs."what the f###k was that you gave me,knocked me out"hehehe...pussys..lol.
How ya doin farmero?still no roots.gotta be close.even them fresh beans have popped and rooted?fucking plugs bro.but,its worth the wait.i promise you pal.ill make this work...
Yea man that is usually the response...that or the flavor was amazing got me more? Lol...and my andwer to that is always....no next time....yea man...puffing on sum very proper out door Black Lime Reserve....gifted sum friend of a friend a cut of her back in may and he came back with with sum very proper tasty buds....he killed the Chocolate Thai cross I run....begging me for that same
Cut next year...

Top Bottom